**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Extremely hard AI

I just enter the new hit monkey quest with very good team and cant make him lost his health by %20. He has own unique and useless when playing bullshits, he has all the other hardering things, so far thats okay...

When ı attack him by my medium he counters me his light attack with repeating times. So how can ı beat him if ı cant attack him? How can the other players? Any gamers can do in this game that extremely hard move with repeatedly.

You, the kabam team lucked up the AI and the game at least. Shame about all the money we gave you.

Comments

• Options
    MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    Maybe the AI isn't hard you are just not that great at some specific fights in the game (not saying you are bad or anything but its a possibility)
  • Options
    Grizzly_18Grizzly_18 Posts: 90
    perhaps counter with a parry then do a 5 combo to do damage, you dont have to go near him to intercept with a parry. you will eventually get enough power to do specials, you will just have to special bait a bit if you use parry strat