**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

iphone 13 pro

Comments

• SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    Over a month in and no meaningful response…. Did they find the issue? Do they know the cause? Are they working on it?

This is not a good look guys.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 ★★★★★
    I think the team had to sort some memory issues out. That was priority 1. That’s what kabam zero said, too.

Hopefully they will take a look into “our” problem now
  • CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    Been two weeks since my last post and all I can see is more players asking the same questions to an empty room? @Kabam Miike I know y’all are on your heels right now and there’s a patch around the corner, but any sort of confirmation or update I’m sure would be appreciated. Patch notes mentioned a fix with the special button triggering block, but that doesn’t seem to encapsulate all the input issues the new iPhone 13 models (and apparently other androids with higher frame rates) are having.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    OK, I got my iPhone 13 pro max since 11/28. I play a bit with the default 120Hz. Seem fine to me but I went ahead and force it to 60Hz anyway. I have play aq, aw and been grinding the 6* featured arena. Fwiw, phone seem to be same as my iPhone 12 Pro Max. I did not experienced drop inputs or lag.
    Even more disturbing that not all uses are affected the same way
  • Kacar99Kacar99 Posts: 56
    I’m happy for those who aren’t effected.

i bought new fast Internet to see if it worked, but unfortunately I'm experiencing the same problems.

Still laggy, parry and dex is much worse. My champs just holding block middle of the fights and doesn’t move before I pause the game and when this happen in AQ map 7 with epic mods, it’s very annoying.

Any update on this?
  • Mobius360Mobius360 Posts: 70
    What I don't get, is the Hz issue.

I have a nearly 3 year old One Plus 7 Pro that was one of the first screens that wasn't 60Hz on any phone and never have had any issues with the game until the Parry/Dex issues started after the games Unity System update.

Granted it's an Android phone but I can't imagine Kabam built in code for Android to work with multiple Hz screens and not iOS. That simply wouldn't make any sense. Not to mention all the other 90 - 120 Hz Android phones now available for a very long time.

My new iPad Mini Gen 6 has a 60Hz screen. The same chipset as the new iPhone 13 Pro.

I experience the lagging from time to time that I didn't get on my old iPad Pro that was 4 years old.

Also sometimes the attacker will dash in when I'm blocking or whatever.

This leads me to think it has nothing to do with the screen Hz.
    Mobius360 said:

What I don't get, is the Hz issue.

I have a nearly 3 year old One Plus 7 Pro that was one of the first screens that wasn't 60Hz on any phone and never have had any issues with the game until the Parry/Dex issues started after the games Unity System update.

Granted it's an Android phone but I can't imagine Kabam built in code for Android to work with multiple Hz screens and not iOS. That simply wouldn't make any sense. Not to mention all the other 90 - 120 Hz Android phones now available for a very long time.

My new iPad Mini Gen 6 has a 60Hz screen. The same chipset as the new iPhone 13 Pro.

I experience the lagging from time to time that I didn't get on my old iPad Pro that was 4 years old.

Also sometimes the attacker will dash in when I'm blocking or whatever.

This leads me to think it has nothing to do with the screen Hz.

I also do not think it has anything to do with the screen Hz. Or rather, that’s a separate issue.
  • CloudOfContemptCloudOfContempt Posts: 97 ★★
    Here we go, might as well bump this again! Last comment from a Moderator, October 8th, it is now November 4th and no updates.
    Any update?
    Where is the communication kabam?
    Still nothing…….
  • AaronxzAaronxz Posts: 9
    news?
    Pretty crazy they haven’t addressed this in so long
  • Deder80Deder80 Posts: 632 ★★★

Been also having my champs go forward when I swipe back.
    Last hit of combo not registering too.
    Parry is worse.
    And champs standing there when I swipe back and eating a heavy to the face.

These are way worse on my 13 pro max. iPhone 11 is fine.

I’m on an iPhone 8+. Everything is updated. That always happens to me at 2 times each fight. Or when I finish a combo then hit block my champs dash forward instead. Parry is at its all time worst and what is dexing. When I try to dex I have to swipe backwards 3 times otherwise my champs dash forward. This is the worst I’ve seen the game.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

Hey so I was talking with our systems engineers and they don't see anything crazy in the backend metrics so far relating to this issue so it's hard to diagnose on our end. Are there any videos showing what you're experiencing? If so I can forward them to him so he can get a better idea of what is going on.

Any update on this? Still pretty annoying.
    Crickets….
    I have to admit that I adapted myself to this issue.

Sometimes here and there I notice a fps drop but yeah. It’s now not that bad as i unpacked my iPhone 13 pro before several weeks
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Kabam at its finest: we see no errors even though there are errors
    I’m still having a lot of issues with my iPhone 13 pro max. Lags, parry, dex is not working, my champs just standing and holding block for no reason.
    Any update on this or do we just gotta live with it, like we do with a broken game!
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Kacar99 said:

I’m still having a lot of issues with my iPhone 13 pro max. Lags, parry, dex is not working, my champs just standing and holding block for no reason.
    Any update on this or do we just gotta live with it, like we do with a broken game!

It’s not your phone, that’s just the current state of the game in general.
    VTA92 said:

Kacar99 said:

It’s not your phone, that’s just the current state of the game in general.
    It worse on the 13 pro. I play on two phones and the 13 is way worse than my 11
    I’ve been experiencing issues other then the ongoing game issues since I bought iPhone 13 pro max.
    My old iPhone 11 didn’t had these problems, so how can you say it’s not my phone?
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    edited January 2022
    I bought latest iPhone 13 Pro and the game lags harder than my iPhone XS.
    And the experience was terrible on the XS as well but on the 13 Pro is even worse!

Maybe you can fix this?
    Welcome to my world mate. The game is broken and even more broken on a iPhone 13 pro max.
    Don’t expect anything from kabam, they dont care or else a mod would answer this post long time ago. Smh
    I am wondering why Kabam Zero is no longer responding here. I think this is a “order from above”. He’s a great guy but his priorities lies elsewhere I assume
  • Any updates on this? No?
  • NeopulseNeopulse Posts: 3
    Bump, I purchased an iPhone 13 hoping for the best MCoC experience and the dropped inputs, missed parries, and general UI navigation seem to be much worse than my old iPhone 11. It’s now getting close to the March update, any news?