**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unofficial: Beta Ray Bill or Quicksilver

12346»

Comments

• IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Quicksilver

Deder80 said:

Beta Ray Bill is a knock off Thor... what's so good about him? He is "horse" wow... plus I highly doubt kabam can deliver the animation for him

If they do it will just be bugged and won’t work right hahah
    Right...the "knock off Thor " animations will be bugged...not the super speed though. That'll be flawless victory!
    Yeah, Quicksilver might lag the game... I am okay with either coming into the contest.... As long as they are good and I get them. Yes this is my awfully structured plan... And the Probability is...... 0.0000000000001%!
  • Beta Ray Bill

Deder80 said:

Beta Ray Bill is a knock off Thor... what's so good about him? He is "horse" wow... plus I highly doubt kabam can deliver the animation for him

If they do it will just be bugged and won’t work right hahah
    Right...the "knock off Thor " animations will be bugged...not the super speed though. That'll be flawless victory!
    Yeah, Quicksilver might lag the game... I am okay with either coming into the contest.... As long as they are good and I get them. Yes this is my awfully structured plan... And the Probability is...... 0.0000000000001%!
    I believe in you!
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,384 ★★★★★
    Just Vote Zemo
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,914 ★★★★★
    Quicksilver
    We need more Science champs and the rumor is Quicksilver will be Science, so him.
  • Beta Ray Bill

We need more Science champs and the rumor is Quicksilver will be Science, so him.

Confirmed, not rumor
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    So, what are the majority of voters? MCU fans, or comic fans? Because having BRB win the 1st round, means they re comic fans, and Agatha is for the MCU fans alone. Do comic fans like her better than Kushala or Dani and Armor? I really don't think so.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Quicksilver

Claiming to be a Marvel fan and having only ever seen the movies/shows is about as ridiculous as saying Tolkien is your favorite author but only having ever seen the LotR/Hobbit movies.

As someone who reads marvel comics, you can’t call yourself a marvel fan unless you also fill out the coloring books. It’s just the way it is 🤷‍♂️
    Don't call yourself a true marvel fan until you've gone to school with this

I was forty-three when the first Avengers movie came out, so going to school with that would have been problematic.
  • IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    Quicksilver
    Yup, quicksilver's won now
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Quicksilver

Yup, quicksilver's won now

Ik this is kinda the same thing cause I am posting now too, but ik you are newish to the forums. Please don’t revive a thread like this, it wasn’t needed. It’s a waste of everyone’s time, especially when there is a specific thread called “quicksilver won”.

Trying to help you avoid disagree spam/negative remarks, no need to comment back - let the thread die now:)
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Beta Ray Bill
    Why not both?