Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

On a scale of 1-10, how good is my roster so far?(definitely some pretty bad champs in there)

Comments

• Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 545 ★★★
    6.5/10
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
  • Options
    DarkmagicDarkmagic Posts: 10
    edited January 2022
    I’d say a solid 3
    Edit: ill bump it to a 4
  • Options
    jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    No groot so 0/10
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
    6/10
  • Options
    JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    4.5,CGR and Herc are pretty good. She hulk and Logan are alright 6*s, but she-hulk is the best of those 2.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    You have some good Champs there.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    No Groot or Deadpool X Force. 2 at best.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,829 ★★★★★
    8/10
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    13/23 5* champs are actually great. You can get a lot of use out them. Some rely on the dupes like void and vodoo for example. Both your 6* are good. Get that she hulk to rank 2 when you turn level 60. I use my rank 5 5* for a lot of long and tough fights like SOP and gauntlet
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 904 ★★★
    Depends on where you are in your story progression. I assumed you are uncollected and maybe act 5 / Cav?
    You have a great first teams (quest, aw & AQ) and that’s the important thing.
    Keep playing and you will get more god tier champs.
    Tough crowd as I also don’t have a high level groot either (only got a 3* from a Nexus recently).
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,147 ★★★★★
    -5/10

Go get that Air-Walker
  • Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 ★★
    -10/10 Missing Groot and Godpool
  • Options
    CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Last time I posted something like this I almost got beat up. Good luck kid. And no your roster is not bad at all for lvl 48, must of us only had 4*s by then and a few 5*s.
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    6.9/10.0
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    That OML be looking spicy
  • Options
    AnthonytonyAnthonytony Posts: 50
    Upgrade your masteries
  • Options
    TurguzTurguz Posts: 42
    You can get Cavalier title easily w/those champs.

8/10
  • Options
    _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    get that 6 star groot then its smooth rolling
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,704 Guardian
    "ON A SCALE OF 1-10, HOW GOOD IS MY ROSTER SO FAR?(DEFINITELY SOME PRETTY BAD CHAMPS IN THERE)"

You don't judge a roster based on how many bad champs you have. If you did, the players with all the champs in the game in their roster would rate a 3.
  • Options
    danteofdmcdanteofdmc Posts: 98
    I meant out of the number I have, I have some bad champs, as opposed to having my current number of 5*s all be good champs.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,704 Guardian

I meant out of the number I have, I have some bad champs, as opposed to having my current number of 5*s all be good champs.

What matters is, do you have enough champs to get the job done. It depends on where you are content-wise, but you have a high percentage of useful or far above average champions. Herc, CGR, Domino, She-Hulk, Havok, Thing, Venom, Sparky, Quake, Void, Blade, and Voodoo all unambiguously quality champs. On top of that, there are strong advocates for Masacre, iHulk, Sabretooth, and Psylocke. And Heimdall is at least useful for his synergies (although some like to play him as well). That leaves OML, Purgatory, Nova, Carnage, Nightcrawler, Hulk, and Agent Venom that most people would say are less than useful as a playable attacker (I'm not counting Unstoppable Colossus because that's a voluntary purchase trophy champion). Seven out of twenty four champs that are probably below average or not particularly useful. You can't really ask for much better than that.

Is it the best roster I've seen? No. But it is a much stronger roster than I ever had at that stage: I could do a lot with it. And that's what ultimately matters.

Incidentally, in my opinion you have one bad champ: Purgatory. Again I'm not counting UC, that's your choice. Nova you can place on defense. Ditto Nightcrawler. Hulk's not great, but useable as a poison immune. AV has his debuff shake off. OML, eh, stick him on some of the easier fights on a path and use him for sustainability. Purgatory is the only champ in your roster where I would just shrug and say "at least she's a strong rebuff candidate."
  • Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    For your account level, I think the list deserves a 7/10. You have some very good champions, like Hercules, Cosmic GR, Domino, Havok, Thing, Venom, Spider-Man (Stark), Quake or Heimdall, although most of them haven't awakened their unique ability yet. If you get the classic Ghost Rider you can benefit from the incredible Blade-Spider-Man (Stark)-Ghost Rider synergy in your team.