Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Looking for a plat1 aq map 5 alliance(armost 6)

I have 12 k prestige and have done all content in game. Have experience in tier 1 war

Comments

• Options
    CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    We run map 6 and are aiming for Plat 4. Last season we ended in Gold 1 but we have our eyes on plat 4. Help us get there?

Find me on line id ctutchik
  • Options
    darkklawdarkklaw Posts: 93
    If interested we do map 5 all bgs and currently p4, just missed p3 last season.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Still looking
  • Options
    SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 354 ★★
    You may wish to either expand AQ to map 7/8 or war criteria to P1/2. I don't think there are P1 alliances that do map 5 now, map 7 is the minimum (P2 pushing P1 - maybe that is the target)
  • Options
    CoolAPCCoolAPC Posts: 25
    We are P4 and do Map 5. Message me on Line CoolAPC or in game.
  • Options
    add me on LINE: Fstruve2004
  • Options
    Captdeadp00lCaptdeadp00l Posts: 186
    We do map 6. Are currently G2 since we had the alliance set aside and held by one member for a few months. Looking to climb as high as possible into platinum. LINE and IGN captdeadp00l