**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My next 5/65 might be a game changing one

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited January 2022 in General Discussion

I forgot that this guy had got a tune up. I had gone through some videos to see how he is and have tested him for myself. I have to say he is indeed MoleGod. Now I am ready to get my revenge on 6.2.5 Mordo... i have been stuck in that path for 3 months. Evade and miss counter, unstoppable and purify plus improved damage in frenzy. This one is something else.

Comments

• Options
    NoobdaNoobda Posts: 787 ★★★
    Remember that AAR on 6.2.5 mordo boss. Good luck
  • Options
    edited January 2022

Noobda said:

Only if your champs are KOed. Long as he keeps his champs alive he’s fine
    Noobda said:

Thanks @Noobda @AidenTheWise and yes I hate the strength in numbers node. He even has spite so have to be careful to not push him to sp3.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,322 ★★★★★

I forgot that this guy had got a tune up. I had gone through some videos to see how he is and have tested him for myself. I have to say he is indeed MoleGod. Now I am ready to get my revenge on 6.2.5 Mordo... i have been stuck in that path for 3 months. Evade and miss counter, unstoppable and purify plus improved damage in frenzy. This one is something else.

Game changing? He is absolute dud. Yuck. Sucks at combat. Struggles to defeat act 1 alone by himself. Overall-trash champ
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,408 ★★★★★
    I'd never thought I could want Mole God more I was wrong

congrats dude
  • Options

Game changing? He is absolute dud. Yuck. Sucks at combat. Struggles to defeat act 1 alone by himself. Overall-trash champ
    Are you not aware Moleman got buffed? Now im starting to understand why you get so many dislikes.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Are you not aware Moleman got buffed? Now im starting to understand why you get so many dislikes.
    hes just being annoying (his purpose in life), don't entertain him.