**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sentry Bugged

GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
edited January 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
In addition to the variety of things in this game currently not working correctly, now, when Sentry starts a fight, instead of gaining a reality warp, he loses one. Bravo kabam. What will you break next?
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    I was farming potions with him the other day and he was working fine.

Reality warps will only persist from fight to fight if he's awakened and above a certain health threshold.
    Just tested it again and I gained a persistent charge like normal

• GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    my bad....i have a sig 200 i use all the time on my main. I was using him on my baby account at sig 20. LMAO
  • LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 190 ★★
    edited January 2022
    KT1 post this video the other day Rank 4 six star Sentry. Forgotten ranked him up from AGT T. He actually looks useful Very good video of him.

https://youtu.be/dc3rrEoaof4
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★

Not working.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Are you sure his sig is high enough?
    If his health is low he can’t persist his charges, which I believe you are aware?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Guytennis said:

Not working.

In addition to losing all his reality warps if his healthpool isn't high enough, he gains one at the start of the fight so that's what is happening here.
  • Natasha1100Natasha1100 Posts: 16
    Guytennis said:

In addition to the variety of things in this game currently not working correctly, now, when Sentry starts a fight, instead of gaining a reality warp, he loses one. Bravo kabam. What will you break next?

If you had the problem on sentry bugging, your android or Ios should be changed
    Guytennis said:

Not working.

At sig 20 your health needs to be above 81% for reality warps to persist.

76 < 81 btw