**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

King Groot/Angela rank up question

BartolomeoBartolomeo Posts: 57
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys,

I am debating who I'm gonna take to r3 - King Groot or Angela. Both are duped lvl 20.
Both look like very promising champions.
Who would be more useful in so called "endgame" content?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    Angela for sure. Her sig is amazing. I am biased however as I have a r3 Odin and a full support synergy team to make all the asgardians shine but Angela is still a solo powerhouse.

Hell before her buff she cleared LoL for me as a r4 five star paired with my r4 gwenpool back in the day.
  • Options
    BartolomeoBartolomeo Posts: 57
    Lucifire said:

If you can take Angela to at least sig 180, she is just way better than KG. If you have Odin as a 5 or 6*, her need for sig stones become lesser and she starts hitting harder as you progress through a quest. Angela is a no brainer for me.

Unfortunately I only have 10 cosmic sig stones so it really doesn't make a difference for me
  • Options

Lucifire said:

If you can take Angela to at least sig 180, she is just way better than KG. If you have Odin as a 5 or 6*, her need for sig stones become lesser and she starts hitting harder as you progress through a quest. Angela is a no brainer for me.

Unfortunately I only have 10 cosmic sig stones so it really doesn't make a difference for me
    KG is a healing powerhouse with tons of utility.
    Anglea is essentially debuff immune with a certain number of buffs.
    Depends on what you really need. Both are absolute winners. With a low sig angela you will neeed to tote around odin, which isnt terrible since he is a great champion in his own right.
    KG really needs noone. awesome healer all around.
  • Options
    blitzzzblitzzz Posts: 57
    Lucifire said:

i disagree that she needs to be sig 180 , i have a R3 angela at sig 101 and she is perfect at that sig because 80 sigs is not worth it just for getting her max utility 2-3 seconds faster , at sig 101 , she can get 100% chance for her abilities when u reach 1 bar of power and if u have odin,u start with 100%.the only place i can see her where she would require high sig is war but even during was most people will bring odin with her