**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is mr negative worth an awake gem

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips

I got this from clearing act 7 - have capiw and ihulk awakened already so I was expecting to never use it or wait for a good science to be released
Should I or no
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Where is this from?
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Deli said:

Lpoo said:

Where is this from?

Not act 7, I got a awake crystal from one of the GGC they gave us
    Gotcha. Here is my sig 60 for reference. It gives him some extra utility and damage, but it’s not necessary for him

6* ags are so rare that I’d save it for someone that absolutely NEEDS to be awakened
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Deli said:

I got this from clearing act 7 - have capiw and ihulk awakened already so I was expecting to never use it or wait for a good science to be released
    Should I or no

totally depends on what you typically need ... if you need a counter to degen, then his sig is amazing. on Map 7 in AQ i just point him at any degen path and laugh.

BUT if you don't fancy a champ that just laughs his way at degen nodes or degen champs, then you probably don't need to use it on him.

It was highly valuable to me so I'm happy to have him duped. MISTER FRIGGIN NEGATIVE is what i call him now as I laugh my way around degen lol
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Void
  • Options
    YoucantseemeYoucantseeme Posts: 48
    I see you have void. Give it to him