**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Share your favorite Champs to Use that ARE NOT Top Tier

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
I know there is some debate as to which Champs are in the very top tier versus lower tiers but who are your favorite to play with (because they are easy / simple to use, fun to play, or very effective).

Skill: Black Widow DO. She is so easy, fun and effective not considered top tier. She is my new Gwenpool (who is still like a lot)
Science: Spider-ham is a blast. So fun. He throws pies!
Tech: Ultron. Maybe not the most fun but for not being top tier he is very useful.
Mutant: Weapon X and Domino are great. But they make the top tier lists for some folks so maybe don't belong here.
Cosmic: Venom. He's so easy and useful. VPool since his buff is close as well.
Mystic: Sorcerer Supreme. She is usually not considered top tier but so easy and effective.

Just some thoughts for today.... thanks all.

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,532 ★★★★★
    Cosmic - King Groot and Odin
    Tech - Centurion, Nimrod and P2099
    Science - Piggy, Overseer, Wasp and Red Hulk
    Skill - KM (even though he is top tier), Masacre and Ronin
    Mutant - Domino and Namor
    Mystic - Voodoo, Sassy and Sigil Witch
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Cosmic - King groot. Just awesome. Bleed, power drain, burn immune.
    Indefinite armor break. Armor break access is very easy for KG. Indefinite armor break is awesome against emma. She cant enter diamond form again.
    Crazy regen. At sig 60 regens 10% health everytime malice is on cool down. Massive health pool
    Sp2 being main source of damage. 5 fury gives awesome sp2. And if opponents are robot they are just reduced to atoms from sp2.
    And last is purify while malice is on. I use king groot along with ibom all the time for questing. Took him up to r5 before unawakened herc and venom awakened.
    Skill- squirrel girl
    Mutant- iceman and rogue
    Mystic- longshot
    Science - spider gwen
    Tech - imiw
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    Skill- stealth spidey
    Mutant- colossus
    Mystic- longshot
    Science- miles
    Tech- hulkbuster
    Cosmic- venom the duck
  • MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Some great replies here thanks all! @The_man001 I had no idea about King Groot. That's a great write-up. Clearly I need to look into him.
    Magonus said:

Some great replies here thanks all! @The_man001 I had no idea about King Groot. That's a great write-up. Clearly I need to look into him.

Glad u liked it :)
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    Skill: DDHK, his animations are so smooth and he’s just such a cool character.

Tech: War machine, I’m honestly just a big fan of him and after his buff he’s just so darn good.

Science: Joe fixit, post buff he’s an absolute blast to play with. Special attack spam, bleeds galore, just a real good time.

Cosmic: my first thought was Silver surfer, always thought he was really fun. So that’s what I’m sticking with lol.

Mystic: idk if she’s considered by the masses as “top tier”. I really don’t have any unconventional mystic rank ups I find fun. The most fun I’ve had with a mystic champion is sigil witch but Idk if that counts.

Mutant: this is hard. I don’t find a lot of the mutants “fun”, just “effective”. I guess the most fun for me is horseman Wolverine or storm. They just get crazy and its fun doing rol runs with them.
  • jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    Ghost Rider was my numero uno for the longest time. He was my strongest 3 star as a noob. Then got him as one of my first 4 star. Not even kidding: Then I got him AGAIN as my first 5* lol

His judgements, power drain and regen was considered top tier way back when. So I know how to play him pretty well now. Man I'm aging myself hahah. I'm so tempted to bring him all the way up to r5 but haven't gotten around to it.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★
    Tech: Punisher 2099, Howard the Duck.
    Mutant: Old Man Logan.
    Skill: Squirrel Girl.
    Cosmic: Vision (Aarkus). He's a great champion but I just feel like he's pretty overlooked.
    Science: MODOK. Butt-fire for days!
    Mystic: Mojo. I literally just r3'd mine. He's so much fun. I also think Mordo is a blast to play. Hits like a noodle-pillow but feels great.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I still enjoy playing Emma Frost a bunch. I’ve been really enjoying my new R3 Psylocke and Doc Oc too (both very underrated)

I do have a weird kick for War Machine, I cannot explain why

Gwenpool and Storm X are good fun as well

I also unironically love using BPCW. He’s awful, even synergised, but his animations are clean as anything
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
    Moon Knight
    Modok
  • N0toriousREDN0toriousRED Posts: 10
    edited January 2022
    Og ghost ridaaaaa
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Can’t think of any. Does iHulk count?
  • NH2NH2 Posts: 27
    Skill- kingpin
    Mutant-havok
    Tech-Howard
    Cosmic-Vision
    Science-negative
    Mystic-Maw
  • JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    Skill-BWDO fun playstyle and still love to use her for some great burst damage.
    Mutant-Storm pyramid X she has a nice special 2 damage. Don’t use her much, but I enjoy using her sometimes.
    Tech-Kang with apoc synergy he hits hard when his furies are built up, I’m happy to have gotten him as a six star and I like to completely drain power with the sp2.
    Cosmic-Cull Obsidian he might be considered a bit top tier, but he hits like a truck and he’s my first ramp up champ I’d like to use more often.
    Mystic-Ebony Maw I use him sometimes and it’s cool to see the defense damage.
    Science-Immortal hulk he packs a punch once he’s ramped, and I love to use him. Though I still like immortal abom better.
  • Cosmic - Carnage
    Skill - Ronin
    Science - Sentry
    Mystic - Hood
    Mutant - Wolverine
    Tech - Punisher 2099

Mostly use these guys when my main champs are away on alliance wars and quests
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    The one I use the most in AQ. OML w/Colossus synergy.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Masacre
    Man-Thing
    Annihilus
    Wolverine
    OG scarlet witch
    Venom the duck
  • DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    ogdd and lmfc
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Mutant - X23
    Skill - Elsa
    Science - Luke Cage
    Mystic - Longshot
    Cosmic - Carnage
    Tech - Mysterio
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    Night thrasher
    Gulk
    Emma
    Carnage
    Imiw
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    mattress said:

Night thrasher
    Gulk
    Emma
    Carnage
    Imiw

I forgot about imiw, I used to bring him everywhere. He doesn’t hit the hardest but he was definitely fun and safe to play with. He would always take down mix master korg.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Ultron actually is a top tier champ now. This is mine
    Skill-NF
    Mutant-AA
    Science-HT
    Tech-guardian
    Cosmic-groot
    Mystic-doom