**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sasquatch, RoL & Carina LoL

RillianRillian Posts: 691 ★★★
edited January 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve been preparing ever so slowly for carina challenges, maxed out some 4*s last level up and jumped into RoL. My Sabretooth technique needs a lot of work, so for now I’ll just ask about the yeti.

Well… he didn’t die… but I nearly did. Of boredom. Several times. I was running suicides so threw more sp3s, but didn’t really see any way to get the damage up.

Should I even bother learning him or just focus on sabretooth? If he is worth it, what is his best rotation?

Many thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    Throwing SP3s because of Suicides is the problem. His SP3 doesn't hit all that hard - Sasquatch's damage potential is built into his SP2; with a little Rupture DoT. His build is intended to throw multiple SP1s and SP2s back to back; so he's not the best champ for Suicides.

He doesn't really need them. This is a 5/50 with no boosts, synergies or Suicides:

Ignore the 'biggest hit' - it clearly isn't working. But the time isn't bad for a 4* champ.

Best strategy to maximise damage:
    Parry/Hvy to place a Stagger occasionally. It increases his combat power.
    Throw MLLLL combos until you go into Wrath of Tanaraq phase (or MLLM if you want to delay it)
    Throw SP2s in WoT; then short combos (MM or MLM) to place Ruptures to fuel the next SP2:
    SP1s can be useful to refresh Ruptures
    Save SP3s for regeneration.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    The only champ you'll use for O' Canada is sabertooth.

The support team will only help out in unfortunate deaths at 3-4% when you can't reach sp3 with sabre for the persistence charge.
  • Options
    Mother_FlerkenMother_Flerken Posts: 508 ★★★
    Rillian said:

Throwing SP3s because of Suicides is the problem. His SP3 doesn't hit all that hard - Sasquatch's damage potential is built into his SP2; with a little Rupture DoT. His build is intended to throw multiple SP1s and SP2s back to back; so he's not the best champ for Suicides.

He doesn't really need them. This is a 5/50 with no boosts, synergies or Suicides:

Ignore the 'biggest hit' - it clearly isn't working. But the time isn't bad for a 4* champ.

Best strategy to maximise damage:
    Parry/Hvy to place a Stagger occasionally. It increases his combat power.
    Throw MLLLL combos until you go into Wrath of Tanaraq phase (or MLLM if you want to delay it)
    Throw SP2s in WoT; then short combos (MM or MLM) to place Ruptures to fuel the next SP2:
    SP1s can be useful to refresh Ruptures
    Save SP3s for regeneration.

Many thanks I’ll play around with him a bit more, I’m guessing he might come in useful for Unstoppable colossus.

The only champ you'll use for O' Canada is sabertooth.

The support team will only help out in unfortunate deaths at 3-4% when you can't reach sp3 with sabre for the persistence charge.

Thanks, I’ll double down on sabretooth then.

He did really badly against winter soldier, I was trying to bank the sp3 furies but I couldn’t seem to get more than one to stick. I’m guessing the sp2 furies are too weak to be useful?
    Read up on how to build sabre up, karatemike has a good video.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Rillian said:

He did really badly against winter soldier, I was trying to bank the sp3 furies but I couldn’t seem to get more than one to stick. I’m guessing the sp2 furies are too weak to be useful?

Guardian + OML synergy give 3 perfect block parrys with extended stun duration.

This perfect parry can be utilised just before activating sp3 and give enough time to convert the fury. But its easier said than done.

Btw there is one fury from sp3 and one fury from combo. And both gets banked when exiting the fight. 30 furies either way will do the job.

Karatemikes video on saber rampup is quiet helpful.