**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mysterio question about the new champion buff system.

MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
So...Mysterio cannot access his utility without sacricing his damage and vice versa.
What does this mean for his utility/damage comparison?

Mysterio can have a 3.5-4/5 for damage if you go against non-poison immunes and get some good heavies.
Mysterio can power drain, miss, passive healblock and AAR immune if not armour broken.
What does this grade him on utility? He can't have more than 1 (2 with healblock) active either.
So is Mysterio a 4/5 on damage and a 1/5 on utility or a 1/5 for damage and a 4/5 for utility?
So we take the averages? So he is a 2.5/5 for both?

Comments

• RocketWaffleRocketWaffle Posts: 136
    And this is essentially the problem with the rating system, so many characters sacrifice utility for damage or vice versa like Anti-Venom and even Psycho-Man (not that his damage is high, but the concept is the same) and so giving them a specific ranking in the categories is practically guaranteed to not be entirely accurate.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Mysterio said:

I think a possible solution could be to buff Mysterio to be a 5/5 on both damage and utility and have him be the best MCOC champ ever (he already is TBH).

Easiest way would be to buff frenzy gas duration. This way you could permanently keep it up while spamming massive poisons with peni synergy
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
  • MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    No_oneuk said:
    that is 35 seconds to remove like 20/30% of Abyss Thing. Should be 3.5 seconds to remove 200/300%.

U N D E R P O W E R E D
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,300 ★★★★
    If anyone of you watch KarateMike rating system based on the champions own merit and not compared to other champions.. damage is short mid long fights.. for AQ, AW, synergy, defense.. I feel it better serves the game than comparing big yellow numbers.. I wish KarateMike is able to apply his system to each and every champion.