• Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

This guy very underrated.

Do you have any gameplay?
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited January 2022

Pretty sure I'm still the only one with a R4 Silver Centurion.

Bruh!!! Have you made a video of that R4 SilvCent's gameplay? I have a R2 unduped one that I love, but I won't be R3'ing him anytyme soon unless I happen to dupe him many times . And If I happen to get and dupe a 6* Guardian before that happens then SilvCent will go into the backbench until I've R3'ed and sigged up Guardian first....

.... but that doesn't mean I dont like SilvCent, I think he's awesome in his own right. So please put up a video to know what to look forward to please!
  • Options
    Midias12Midias12 Posts: 71
    Here is mine

• Options
    Cr7ms7rs7Cr7ms7rs7 Posts: 52
    zuffy said:

Not weird but rare

Zan0 said:

Skill queen

Hopefully
    I'll dupe her soon 🤞
  • Options
    SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    edited January 2022

No apoc or any rarity(regarding cable)
  • Options
    EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    Zan0 said:

Skill queen

But Gwenpool she is not a meme champion. She is a really powerful fighter and very useful.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

He’s fun. Got some utility. Got some damage. Pairs nicely with my soon to be R3 S2099.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

He sucks

You must have been blackout drunk when you did that
    Nope, stone cold sober
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I r3'd Punisher 2099 as one of my first r3s before he was reevaluated by the community. My most recent r3 was a high-sig Mojo. Perhaps not the most out-of-left-field champion but I also don't think most people push as many sig stones and resources in general into him as I have.

I'm thinking of just pushing up my Squirrel Girl to r3 and pumping her full of sig stones as well. Unfortunately I just switched off Deep Wounds in order to switch on suicides, so she wouldn't be at her best and I'll probably hold onto that rank-up for a while. But when I switch on DW again eventually, who knows? I really like her.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★

I want to hear about this r3 DDHK. I find him so fun that I’ve considered ranking him up just for kicks.
  • Options
    THE_COLLECT0RTHE_COLLECT0R Posts: 41
    R3 Aegon unawakened
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

• Options
    GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★

• Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

The rare part is that he is unduped. His awakening, offensively, does speed up his ramp up, but he is awesome as is.

I also ranked 3 him unduped but later duped him naturally...he is beast...#terraxsupremacy @Hector_1475
  • Options
    TurguzTurguz Posts: 42
    HOW ABOUT THIS 1 ?