Pull the trigger?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

he is getting a value buff in March…

dewit why not

Seeing this now. :D
    https://youtu.be/xO8SoquzU3w

As a r3 hulkbuster owner, you are doing yourself a disservice if you don’t rank that fella up

It is certainly an option. I have just awaken the 5-Star version sitting at R3. Agonising whether to R5 this champ or Guardian.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★

As a r3 hulkbuster owner, you are doing yourself a disservice if you don’t rank that fella up

It is certainly an option. I have just awaken the 5-Star version sitting at R3. Agonising whether to R5 this champ or Guardian.
    Guardian
  • DestinyPoloDestinyPolo Member Posts: 65

6*’s are the future. In my opinion if you have the 6* always go with it (unless needs high sig)

6*’s are the future. In my opinion if you have the 6* always go with it (unless needs high sig)
    It is 5-Star Guardian.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Member Posts: 3,324 ★★★★★
    Take up Diablo
  • odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★

Guardian
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★

My Man!
    HB wrecks. It's my most used champ.
    Have him r3 for more than an year.
    OP go with the 6*s.
    HB, Rulk, Diablo or Whags
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Member Posts: 954 ★★★★
    edited January 2022
    @winterthur you can also wait to see how his value update turns out if you’re not in a hurry to rank up somebody. We have awesome champs today that only received minor updates and vice versa. Psycho appears to be packed with lots of utility, with value updates he might be a desired champ afterwards.
    Edit:
    If you’re ranking now, then you have far better options that will help you with your progression and they probably still be better even after his updates.
    @J0eySn0w said:

@winterthur you can also wait to see how his value update turns out if you’re not in a hurry to rank up somebody. We have awesome champs today that only received minor updates and vice versa. Psycho appears to be packed with lots of utility, with value updates he might be a desired champ afterwards.
    Edit:
    If you’re ranking now, then you have far better options that will help you with your progression and they probably still be better even after his updates.

I will wait and if the buff really turns out well, I still can't believe my first rank 2 is a psycho. :D
    @_Sham_ said:

@J0eySn0w said:

Edit:

I will wait and if the buff really turns out well, I still can't believe my first rank 2 is a psycho. :D
    I think you are not reading all comments. You already have a lot better champs to rankup. Why you insist to rank him ? just because of dupe?

You have many champs that are crazy good and will help you progress. Rank those up.

His buff in march is just value only buff which mean he may just do a little more damage. He will still be not near as good as the other champs you got ( Diablo, Magneto, Redhulk, Dragonman, Hulkbuster..)
    I am, I am and thanking everyone contributing. I do take a long time to consider and every suggestion is useful.
  • EtherealityEthereality Member Posts: 685 ★★★
    edited January 2022
    You shouldn't be complaining. You have HB, Wags, Diablo, Dragon Man, SilvCent, Rhulk, and Joe Fixit. 7 perfectly fine and usable champs out of you 18 champ 6* roster, meaning more than one third of the champs u have are good. I have seen waaay worse 6* rosters than yours you know.

You shouldn't be complaining. You have HB, Wags, Diablo, Dragon Man, SilvCent, Rhulk, and Joe Fixit. 7 perfectly fine and usable champs out of you 18 champ 6* roster, meaning more than one third of the champs u have are good. I have seen waaay worse 6* rosters than yours you know.

Not complaining about the quality of champs I have and I am glad you read my intention. :) I would gladly settle for a skill champ even if it is a meme tier and be able to have 6 rounds in Arena and using the skill arena boost instead of selling for a little bit of gold.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Member Posts: 3,267 ★★★★★
    Do it
    Do it
    Do it
    Do it
    Do it
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Member Posts: 429
    Guardian you have to Sig 200, so a 6r3 HB is still OP without dupe. You have good 6* options overall, but psychoman is not it. Unless you’re into that funny weird rank up stuff

Guardian you have to Sig 200, so a 6r3 HB is still OP without dupe. You have good 6* options overall, but psychoman is not it. Unless you’re into that funny weird rank up stuff

Have to pull the sig trigger soon. Tech and Generic sig stones in overflow.
  • odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★

Have to pull the sig trigger soon. Tech and Generic sig stones in overflow.
    Guardian is the answer bro
  • Midias12Midias12 Member Posts: 73
    Red hulk also very good and underrated