**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

new black friday deal

meh

Comments

• JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Granted people want more t4bc and t1a but could have done something more special on a day like Black Friday. Maybe cyber Monday will be better.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Wow what a deal. Can we see what was turned down by the game team. Maybe it was a 3* rank up package
  • StrayPoolStrayPool Posts: 98
    It's kinda funny to compare mcoc to other mobile games though - to see the overpriced meh deal be completely overshadowed by actual worthwhile bargains and special character buys
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    Lol trash
    I was sitting in target parking lot after the gym waiting to see the deals. Opened the game, saw them, laughed, and then went in and bought a Sephora gift card for the woman instead lol.
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    edited November 2017
    It’s exactly the same as last year. Very disappointed for sure.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jySTBMTfb68
    Attached is the same from 2016. Thx seatin for droppping the video last year.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    wish it had more t1a
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    You priced it the same. It's been a year and much has changed. Kabam you need to sit down and think things through before you deploy.
    I'm not just talking about this deal, but loki and hela? Come on two seconds of thought please.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Half a T2A would have been better than 1/4. Goes without saying obviously. But what a disgustingly disappointing offer.
  • JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    Loco24x7 wrote: »
    It’s exactly the same as last year. Very disappointed for sure.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jySTBMTfb68
    Attached is the same from 2016. Thx seatin for droppping the video last year.

Not entirely. Last year was the single purchase. This year there is a second tier to this offer.

still a **** offer, will it be 100$ for a 4* awakening gem this year as well?
  • TheLegendKCGTheLegendKCG Posts: 146
    It’s Black Friday who cares about T4b we are getting two free ones. 0 awakening gems 0 generics. No 5 star shards. And it’s BLACK FRIDAY no 5 sig stone offers and it already takes forever to get a 5 star to build up but you guys love to tell us how easier it is now to get T2s n 5 star shards that’s funny
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    I bought it, need the T4b and T1A. It's s decent deal if you need these items, and the T2A shards is valuable too. Wish there was more T1A.. Even buying both deals grants only 4 of them, insufficient to rank a 5* even.. Should have been at least 10
  • TheLegendKCGTheLegendKCG Posts: 146
    Yet you guys want to keep making Act V fights longer n longer giving them more and more health and we can’t eben get a 5 star gem. Legit disappointment

Watch you guys give some weak deal on Monday too
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Would’ve been a little better had they offered a couple more t1 alphas, enough to take a 5 star up 1 rank...
    The internal people are choking back laughter at how they mess with their playerbase. The playerbase that won’t go away for some reason. I don’t know why we can’t quit. But the Kabam team will continue to laugh at us.
  • Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    I love how for some you still need to drop an Odins pack just to get this bad offer I was hoping for awakening gems and other good stuff but this is a bad offer maybe good for the beginner players but oh well just have to wait till Monday for last years cyber Monday deal “CAN’T WAIT”
    I love how for some you still need to drop an Odins pack just to get this bad offer I was hoping for awakening gems and other good stuff but this is a bad offer maybe good for the beginner players but oh well just have to wait till Monday for last years cyber Monday deal “CAN’T WAIT”

And then after the cyber Monday deal drops, 12.0 was announced shortly after haha.
  • I really REALLY hope Cyber Monday is better. And pray they’ve ranked up the goodies involved. With the game progressing like it has, the offers really need to focus on 5* shards, sig stones, dare I say a 5* awakening gem, t2A....

And if you’re gonna stick to items such as t1A....there better be a shot ton of them seeing as to how many are needed for 5* champs....
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    The smart and logical play would have been to offer a better t2a or t5b deal today and awakening deal monday with some units or shards.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Kabam you really aren't listening to your players for the need for t1as
  • I am very happy with this offer. I thought I was going to have to spend $200 this thx giving and another $200 on Xmas. Turns out, I don't have to spend a penny. I couldn't be happier.
  • Money is always tight this time of year. And I feel comfortable passijng on this offer.
  • realize this company has poorest marketing strategies ever...
  • SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    Just want to say this who ever make some effort and put those offer just replace them they have no idea for sake of players who play years and years looking by something new after U guys say more 5 star and 6 are one The way.. btw didnt spend anything since 4 july (was random 5 AG and 5 star shard plus odin) looking forward monday with all my hope we get something smillar
    If you don’t get your hopes up you won’t be disappointed. I wish I listened to that before 10am this morning.
  • CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Ppl complain abiut anything. Ffs that was a great deal, very cheap also. Most players are full of cc4 and dont have alphas or cb4 to rank em up.
    We gotta complain when its due, but that was a great offer by kabam and we should praise em, dont buy if u dont want
  • MaledracMaledrac Posts: 93
    uar8xvxx7fpg.png

ilike this offer , but i think top player\streamer don't like it more ... :D:D
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    They are so lazy. Im holding out for half price PHC for a limited time.. hurry before it expires