**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why does it seem the game has so many more issues with the more difficult content you do?

Skydad23Skydad23 Posts: 539 ★★★
The game seems so much more broken whenever I try to do more difficult content. Like legendary or act 7 it seems like perry dex and node interactions are so much more inconsistent? Maybe it’s just me

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Its not worse as u do more difficult content, the bugs are still there in lower difficulty... Difference is that lower difficulty u can take full combos and specials to the face and still not die...
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    stage 1: Denial
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    I assume that it is possible that the more complicated nodes and more difficult AI make for more difficult processing on your device, thus a higher likelihood of lag/input drops/etc.

It is also very possible that the degree of error allowed in more difficult fights is a lot smaller, so what you view as a properly timed action is just not within the correct window.
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Should be the same, just the harder the difficulty, the more a bug or a mistake cost
  • Options
    e_mace_mac Posts: 102
    Skydad23 said:

The game seems so much more broken whenever I try to do more difficult content. Like legendary or act 7 it seems like perry dex and node interactions are so much more inconsistent? Maybe it’s just me

It's not just you. Inputs never drop when I'm playing heroic eq or even master. But if I go to uncollected or cavalier, it drops like crazy. I've been saying that for over 6 months.
    Ignore those guys that say that the problem is you. Just because they haven't noticed or it's not happening to them, doesn't mean it is not happening. Hopefully it will be fixed next month.