**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quicksilver is the winner

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
Man!! That was unexpected

Comments

• LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Hopefully he doesn’t have that same slow motion mechanic that Hawkeye does
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

I was really hoping Agatha would somehow come up ahead

Honestly, I, as @Maratox also said, was hoping for all obscure characters in the vote. Really showcasing interesting corners of the Marvel Universe. But it is what it is, I still hope QS is a cracker of a champ, and that Kabam would take into account our feedback for the next year's pool.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    I just hope they make him a good attacker cause right now Quicksilver screams annoying defender
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I am excited (even though this was expected). Agatha was the last champ i wanted.

Hyped for the animations. Definitely a win for a majority of the community since this champ has been requested for awhile.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022
    So he is gonna be science ??
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

So he is gonna be science ??

Yes
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Pretty happy we're not getting Harkness - definition of boring minor comicbook champ. Not so happy they made Quicksilver science. Hopefully he's as good as Hercules was.
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    The moment Agatha was number 2(something I'm STILL SHOCKED about with all the Beta Ray Bill love I saw) I knew Quicksilver was gonna speed his way to number 1. Don't get me wrong, Agatha is pretty cool, but against Quicksilver... that's like for instance if Sandman and Galactus were in a poll together. While yes, Sandman is cool and I'd love to see him in the contest... he's up against Galactus. Agatha unfortunately stood no chance. Honestly, this number 1 pick was hyper obvious as we've all said for months.

TLDR: Quicksilver says... "In a jiffy" as he speeds his way to the contest.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

The moment Agatha was number 2(something I'm STILL SHOCKED about with all the Beta Ray Bill love I saw) I knew Quicksilver was gonna speed his way to number 1. Don't get me wrong, Agatha is pretty cool, but against Quicksilver... that's like for instance if Sandman and Galactus were in a poll together. While yes, Sandman is cool and I'd love to see him in the contest... he's up against Galactus. Agatha unfortunately stood no chance. Honestly, this number 1 pick was hyper obvious as we've all said for months.

TLDR: Quicksilver says... "In a jiffy" as he speeds his way to the contest.

Agatha probably got a bunch of hype up from her Wandavision appearance which might have overtook some more OG comic book fans.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,791 ★★★★★
    I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.

Well, not that shocked, really.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Hoping they just say that BRB will…BRB.
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158