**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts on the daily card?

LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Comments

• LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Tier 5 class catalyst
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Got a mutant and mystic. Will either take Kitty/colossus up and then.. dragonman maybe?
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    The best monthly calendar by far in terms of value.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

I’m guessing someone at kabam messed up and those are supposed to be 10% t5cc crystals or something. I picked it up immediately

So do those who bought faulty offer get compensated with 10% t5cc? If it's an error that is
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Definitely picking this up. Thought about getting the cav deal for my alt account, but this one is too good to pass up
    Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

I’m guessing someone at kabam messed up and those are supposed to be 10% t5cc crystals or something. I picked it up immediately

So do those who bought faulty offer get compensated with 10% t5cc? If it's an error that is
    Don’t think anyone is gonna complain about getting 200% instead of 20% lol
    I mean , people complained about getting 30% permanent gold boost instead of 20% temporary
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

I mean , people complained about getting 30% permanent gold boost instead of 20% temporary
    It was not a real 30% boost until the community complain about the odd that can boost up to 30%.
    zuffy said:

Zan0 said:

Zan0 said:

It was not a real 30% boost until the community complain about the odd that can boost up to 30%.
    Both were superior to the 20% and they were complaining about it even before they knew it was a 30% odds increase
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I believe this is an error by Kabam and once it gets picked up they'll remove the offer and apologize. Just based on history this makes no sense. But I'll certainly take it while it is open lol.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    benshb said:

That IS a really good offer to be honest. Actually I'm a bit doubtful that it is correct and won't get changed, either it's price or what's in it

haha , i picked it up quick.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    My thoughts are its a great offer. And what we can expect to see moving forward with the sales of cavs ensured to drop. They have to sell something.
  • SeraphSeraph Posts: 65
    Thanks Kabam, keep these offers coming!