Options

so... what happend to guillotine buff?

she is worse than before and i'm sure many people regret even getting her. so is kabam going to change her or at least revert her? she is like very useless now

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,813 ★★★★★
    Is it not "complete" because a featured crystal sale or something equivalent did not appear after the rework?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Nerfed her damage
    Nerfed her healing

ig thats a job well done

Wouldn't say nerfed here damage completely.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,214 ★★★★★
    They removed her sp3 damage
    They removed her regen

They gave her a regen based on (damage or bleed done on enemy right?)
    They increased her bleed damage by a lot
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

I could live with the damage reduction, she still hits pretty hard in most cases.

However the fact that they noticeably nerfed her healing and added no new utility (along with the damage reduction) is why I and many others have been disappointed.

The regen is small because of all all the DOT damage and pain link. It seems that if the percentage was higher she’d heal a ton and always be a full health (Kabam….why not please? - LOL)

They removed her sp3 damage
    They removed her regen

They gave her a regen based on (damage or bleed done on enemy right?)
    They increased her bleed damage by a lot

The SP3 is underwhelming for sure. You have to have like 15 soul charges to have a decent Degen on the opponent.

The regen was okay in theory. I personally have her at R2 and use her a ton for EQ.

I believe her kit doesn’t fit into the meta (for now). Like this month’s EQ, I hope more content is released where she can be useful.

Until then
  • Options
    TJayTJay Posts: 38
    Guilly and purgatory is a combo I use for potion farming in the ROL, and it works beautifully.
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,048 ★★★★★
    It was the lack of added utility for me. There are no fights you can bring New Guilly to that you couldn’t bring Original Recipe Guilly. All she really needed was some synergies incorporated into her base (to help with soul management), and some additional utility (such as power or buff control).

The problem with Pain Split is that it’s simply not offensive utility. It just isn’t. If it reduced the damage she took in the process, maybe it would have a use. But as it stands, there is no reason that an attacking Guilly should want to use her sp1. Similarly, the sp3 was butchered in such a way that nobody wants to use that anymore either, despite it being her big gun in the past.

I’ve spilled enough ink on this topic in the past. This rework will never sit right with me and it is the reason I am cautious about all champion reworks in the future.
  • Options
    _colo_colo Posts: 50
    Maybe this one was more of 'rebalance' than a buff.....
  • Options
    Logan00 said:

It is now scheduled for the 30th of february

are there any official annoucnments?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,266 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

They had a live q&a here where they said they are really happy with how she is and are not gonna change her. Absolute meme

That's not exactly what was said. They said they were satisfied with much of her outcome, but were monitoring her Regen. Just in the interest of being specific.
  • Options

Zan0 said:

They had a live q&a here where they said they are really happy with how she is and are not gonna change her. Absolute meme

That's not exactly what was said. They said they were satisfied with much of her outcome, but were monitoring her Regen. Just in the interest of being specific.
    hmmm...... but in what terms they are satisfied with her? her low regen? her nerfed damage? her new useless special attacks?(talking about sp1 pain link and sp3 degen). even if they check their data, they'll see most of the players are not using her at all
    I can't speak for that myself. I'm not entirely certain myself if I dislike it. I've seen some usefulness. She's definitely different, that's for sure. I admit she was one of my OG favorites. Still is. For me, it's more the change to get used to, rather than wanting her to look the same as she used to.
  • Options
    I'm not saying she's better or worse. I'm still on the fence based on my own observations.
  • Options

Zan0 said:

hmmm...... but in what terms they are satisfied with her? her low regen? her nerfed damage? her new useless special attacks?(talking about sp1 pain link and sp3 degen). even if they check their data, they'll see most of the players are not using her at all
    I can't speak for that myself. I'm not entirely certain myself if I dislike it. I've seen some usefulness. She's definitely different, that's for sure. I admit she was one of my OG favorites. Still is. For me, it's more the change to get used to, rather than wanting her to look the same as she used to.
    she's still useful for some champions with high regen. but she was like this before aswell. many people dont like it because, nothing new added and instead they took some things away aswell. this buff was so disappointing that many asked for her pre-buff return. that's ok if you like it. but i hope you understand that most dont🙂
  • Options
    That's just it. It's still new for me, so I'm not completely sold on liking it or not.
  • Options

That's just it. It's still new for me, so I'm not completely sold on liking it or not.

that's alright. hope you join the dislike crew🤣