**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arenas Masteries "upgrade"?

SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
I've been playing arenas for a long time. This week, I noticed that in the Featured arena, EVERY team I encounter has the Willpower Mastery on. Number of points depends, but the defenders ALWAYS gain health from buffs. And this happens Only in Featured.

Is this intentional? It's weird for such a bug to exist.

Comments

• Options
    Zan0 said:

Because everyone and their mother uses willpower

Everyone who s added in the featured pool and not in the basic or the 4* arenas?
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Searmenis said:

Zan0 said:

Because everyone and their mother uses willpower

Everyone who s added in the featured pool and not in the basic or the 4* arenas?
    It’s in all arenas
    Obviously it's not, that's the reason I m asking this.
  • Options
    mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Searmenis said:

I've been playing arenas for a long time. This week, I noticed that in the Featured arena, EVERY team I encounter has the Willpower Mastery on. Number of points depends, but the defenders ALWAYS gain health from buffs. And this happens Only in Featured.

Is it this? This is wp + sm.

• Options
    mort_07 said:

Searmenis said:

Is it this? This is wp + sm.

yup, exactly.
  • Options
    Searmenis said:

Majority of people have willpower. Newer players might now. It’s best to invest in your masteries early if you are gonna do arena. It will speed up arena quite a bit if you do.
  • Options
    Zan0 said:

Here I’m playing summoner trials and look willpower

Here I’m playing basic arena and look at all that willpower

This isn’t anything new and it’s in all arenas

I didn't say that there s no willpower in other arenas, of course there is
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I don’t get your argument. The willpower heal is so negligible that you should be out damaging it easily. Unless you need to get gud, this shouldn’t hinder anything but maybe 1-3 extra seconds of fighting.
  • Options
    I don't have a particular problem with it, it s more of a strange observation of something I encountered for the first time ever.
  • Options
    jdeck59 said:

Searmenis said:

Majority of people have willpower. Newer players might now. It’s best to invest in your masteries early if you are gonna do arena. It will speed up arena quite a bit if you do.
    Will power has no effect on attack rating so has no affect on speeding up arena. Suicides (liquid courage and double edge) on the other hand, drastically speed up arena time.
    That’s what I was trying to get at. I didn’t mean willpower in general but masteries in general. Good to focus on them