**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About Kabam

I may get a lot of hate about this but I don’t care.

We as a player base need give Kabam some respect. We like to complain…about absolutely EVERYTHING! It takes a lot of work for things to be done and we need to give Kabam a break. Sure, there are a lot of things Kabam can do better, but everything that they do upsets someone. Too little rewards, too many rewards, too hard difficulty, too easy difficulty. We complain about it all. I can’t imagine how disheartening it is on Kabam’s end to hear all this.

As for parry and control issues…we can’t just say “fix the game” and have it fixed. Kabam is likely split up into teams who have different sets of skills. We can’t expect all those teams to work on fixing issues. We don’t ask someone who is in marketing to do computer work…it doesn’t happen. And as someone who looks at a lot of game development, it can take months to get a simple feature to work. Now imagine trying to rework the software entirely and have it function very similarly. That’s a lot of work. Not to mention the amount of people who will blame this issue for their shortcomings and mistakes is astounding.

Yes Kabam can do better, but we as a player base can do better by giving them the respect that they deserve and well constructed feedback rather than raging complaints. Peace out.

Comments

• Options

You pulled 6 star Dr Doom recently, eh?

I wish lol. Nope I have actually had more frustrations. I just see the point of view from Kabam. They don’t deserve the flak they receive from the community and YouTubers. Even if people give Kabam positive support it gets washed away in the raging complaints.
  • Options

Malreck04 said:

They deserve all the praise and thanks when they do good things. But let’s not pretend here that they’re doing charity work. From business standpoint it’s their job to work and fix stuff when it gets messed up. And no, there is no ‘give a break’ when people spend real money and receive something that is not up to the mark. Players will give ‘raging complaints’ and it’s their right to when real money is involved whether you like it or not.

People spend money on a cystal, an offer, a deal. They get what they pay for. They do not invest in the game and actually are not entitled to anything outside what they paid for.
    I mean it is kind of an investment in the game itself. People pay for deals and crystals not to just own a character but to play the game with the said character. If the game itself is broken then what's the point of paying for a game-breaking character (pun intended)
    As said before, people who may do the character design may not know how to manage input controls. It all depends on what skills each team has. Not everyone at Kabam is going to know how to fix it. Each team probably has one core focus so the game goes on. Would you fire all those teams or tell them to stop creating just to hire more people to fix the game? I think not.
  • Options
    RebarkRebark Posts: 344 ★★★
    ok, we've been out of endgame content for months, monthly rewards, weekly rewards and aw rewards are outdated for TB, gift events broke the economy and unbalanced tier masters AW, thanks kabam, even thoug i pay and spend a bit of money on this game i should be greateful because they certainly don't get paid or do it for money, they certainly do it because they are very worried about you.
    if the community is complaining it's because something is wrong, if this is constant, kabam is constantly making wrong decisions
  • Options

People spending real money on Kabam products are entitled to complain when said product is not 'fit for purpose'. As has been stated, yes they are spending money on a crystal for a champion, but if that champion does not work as described because the game is not functioning properly, then a complaint is necessary.

That's about the only thing I believe they have a genuine right to make an official complaint about. Content availability, difficulty, and the rewards for the content, isn't a valid complaint. Even for a paying customer. The content is already available before anyone spends their money, and they are in effect accepting that prior to making the purchase.

My more relaxed opinion is that this is a forum for players to contribute. As long as it's kept civil, opinions on other said topics I've mentioned should be forthcoming. After all, and I have seen mods state this many times, it is useful for the devs to know the feelings and thought from the players on how the game is performing in order to access how the game needs developing.

Overall, a healthy dose of criticism and congratulation is what drives the game to continue in the right direction. So I'll take this opportunity to thank Kabam for allowing the availability of such a wonderful game, and hope the future is bright for a business model that has already wielded grand monetary prosperity.

This is exactly what I am look for. A health dose of criticism. Us using Kabam as a punching bag gets us nowhere.