Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Ultron bug patched....

Comments

• Options
    Vedisuke said:

Ticket down?

Nah it won't happen
  • Options
    baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 266 ★★★
    Are these the new patch notes for this upcoming month? I can't find them
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,090 ★★★★★

https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/v33-3-release-notes/
  • Options
    baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 266 ★★★

https://playcontestofchampions.com/news/v33-3-release-notes/
    Thank you
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,147 ★★★★★
    zuffy said:

Do some of you even play ultron? Unless you are fighting a boss or some opponents with high health pool like in LOL or Abyss, this wouldn’t matter.

I mean it was fun
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,147 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    zuffy said:

Here is a nice video of SP2 vs SP3. Beside Abyss, LOL and high health pool fights, you will rarely use this bug to your benefit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvvpjOYUz5c

I actually used it in a 7.3 path but I can't remember which one
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Not surprised at all
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

Hah... Told you so!!
    His bug was the only good thing.
    Now that's gone so he is back to be a noodle champ

Nothing's changed about him. You didn't even know what the bug was. You only claimed he was bugged. You didn't tell anything. SMH
  • Options
    KyriosRaisKyriosRais Posts: 65
    edited February 2022
    i never use that bug. he is always my first choice in AW attack instead of warlock. My team often consist of Apoc Sinister And Ultron on path 7. Power lock with sinister makes him so much more flexible in AW.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,346 ★★★★★
    I know what u feel at this point of time bro specially after seeing all your vids on yt. I feel the same. Gimme rank down tickets or bring back the old Ultron.(after buff only, not even older of(
  • Options
    Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★

I didn't realise this bug was a thing until now so I tried it out against lol star lord. Took me 2 minutes to take down 80% of his health. I know why they're removing it

You should try non bugged Prof X with continuous prowess build..... he hits just as hard. Also have you tried Red Mags against robot champs with 40 prowess? Also his pretty hard.
    I haven't used profx because I dont have a high ranked one and am not sure about how to use him effectively. I have used magneto against robots and yes, I agree the damage is very high
  • Options
    Dimon_351Dimon_351 Posts: 1
    Don't touch Ultron