**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally thronebreaker!!!

rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 572 ★★★
After my first attempt in March 2021 last year, I didnt feel like attempting it again and shelved it, lost interest in the game and things like that. Used to login every day though, completed some SQ and some EQ etc. Didnt miss a login though. Now today got thronebreaker, interestingly got my R3 first before defeating GM by collecting whatever fragments came my way, luckily mutant T5CC fragments was mostly what I got. WMAG was my first R3 but he wasnt in my team also to defeat GM. LOL...Anyway its done finally!!!

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
    Excellent choice for a first r3 as well!
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,687 ★★★★
    Nice job!
  • Options

Congrats!
    Excellent choice for a first r3 as well!

Thanks mate :)
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Congrats
  • Options
    SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    congrats bro
  • Options
    edited February 2022

Can u please show your roster and the champs that u used? @rcm2017

Sure, I took the tenacity path, used storm pyramidx, doom, apoc and diablo all 5/65 and 6* r1 duped Mr Sinister. Used apoc for first fight to make storm px a horseman and then used Storm pyramid x for the whole path except for annihilus and vision aarkus for which i used doom. For angela fight used doom to finish her off. Was surprisingly tough due to vigour node. No revives till GM but used some potions here and there. Used a lot of revives in GM fight due to dex issues and panicking. Used doom for phase 1 and 2. Phase 3 and 4 Mr sinister for reverse controls and ability to block unblockable attacks. Saved quite a few revives that way as my dex was registering as a block and I was able to block those GM's unblockable SP1 beam. Around 300 4 hour cav crystals used for potions and revives and kabams parry/dex issue potions and revives used. Still some left inventory. No units used. Below is the squad I used. @Husain_b128

• Options

Nice job!

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Congrats!!
  • Options

Congrats!!

• Options

Congrats!!

• Options
    AozerAozer Posts: 38
    Congrats!! I'm just about to fight the Champion haha. Still a long way to go, and 300 of those 4 hours crystals eh?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Congrats!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Aozer said:

Congrats!! I'm just about to fight the Champion haha. Still a long way to go, and 300 of those 4 hours crystals eh?

Yea mate, most of them were energy refills...lol :s
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Congrats!

Dr. Zola

Thanks @DrZola :)
  • Options

Congratulations!

Thanks @Kabam Zibiit :)
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    Congratulations.. you made it look easy.. now I have to challenge myself to try to run thru it.. I probably have an ok roster for it.