**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank up: Ultron or SorcSup

NycromancyNycromancy Posts: 353 ★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
For uses in 6.2 and beyond
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    Ultron better for me. If you run suicides, then it's not even question
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Both are good and I have both at 6 star r3. If you want damage, then Ultron. If you want utility then Sorcerer
  • KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Sorcerer Supreme is the way to go for me lol
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    After that Synergy update. I think u should go for sorcerer rather than ultron
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    If u're at 6.2 then u probably already have damage dealers
    U should focus on diversity of different utilities & that's why Sorcerer should be preferred fr now, & u cn go with Ultron after her
    U won't use her everyday & may be not even fr a few weeks, but when u'll need her she'll get the job done, specially while dealing with Terrax
    However if u don't have any other Havoc counter u should go with Ultron first
  • AozerAozer Posts: 38
    AMS94 said:

U should focus on diversity of different utilities & that's why Sorcerer should be preferred fr now, & u cn go with Ultron after her
    U won't use her everyday & may be not even fr a few weeks, but when u'll need her she'll get the job done, specially while dealing with Terrax

Why is sorcerer supreme a good terrax counter?
    Can you explain?
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Sorcerer is one of the best counters to 6.2 Champion especially in his final phase.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Aozer said:

AMS94 said:

Can you explain?
    She's got decent energy resistance so she won't take as much damage from his rock field as other champs
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    SorcSupreme
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Aozer said:

AMS94 said:

Can you explain?
    She has great energy resistance so his energy damage doesn't affect her as much as it does other champions, & the armor breaks with willpower keep healing her up
    Due to that energy resistance u cn immediately start attacking him after his special ends though with other champs u need to wait fr the rock field to go away
    With nullifies she cn get rid of his indestructible buffs
    In regen phase she cn keep taking blocked hits from Terrax without letting him push u towards ur corner with his special attacks
    When I usually fight Terrax my strategy is to reach Sp3 & use it in the armor phase to activate regen on block, then keep using Sp1 to get the regen going
    Most of the times I end the fight with good amount of health & sometimes even at 100%