Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Issue of swiping back to avoid attack.

WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 794 ★★★
edited February 2022 in Bugs and Known Issues
Don't know if anyone is experiencing issues of swiping back to avoid an attack.
While trying to swipe back to avoid an attack the champ is slow or stuck in block stance.
It feels the champ is not responding quickly enough and get blasted as a result.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Still the same BS, champ stuck when trying to dex back, but get smack in the face by Doom. This really, really fun getting smack around. Same old BS, would've gotten the same result by doing nuthing. Thanks Kasham!!!
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    This has happened to me as well, multiple times. I give up on hoping Kabam will put any real effort into fixing the control issues. Why would they when they've got ridiculous new whale-milking protects in the works. *cough* relics *cough*.
  • Options

Still the same BS, champ stuck when trying to dex back, but get smack in the face by Doom. This really, really fun getting smack around. Same old BS, would've gotten the same result by doing nuthing. Thanks Kasham!!!

Doom can passive stun with his heavy charge if you’re shocked. If it’s not that then it could be dexterity failure.
    No, I wasn't shocked, when he's about to do sp1, swiping back isn't happening. It's like being stuck in quicksand.
  • Options
    Are you on Android?
  • Options

Are you on Android?

no
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Had this happen twice just now in AW; add this to the random alliances getting screwed from the enlistment “bug”, this is f’ing ppl over w the rank rewards. You can give all the comp bundles you want, it still doesn’t prevent ppl from giving up attack bonuses due to inputs failing.

Getting really tired of this ongoing nonsense; stop worrying about making new champs or content and fix your mf gameplay…shut it down and figure it out, it’s been too many months of “we’re working on it”.
  • Options
    HorndogHorndog Posts: 38
    Thought it was just me, nearly lost 2 easy fights in AW because parry and dex dont work
  • Options
    Kabirkhan101Kabirkhan101 Posts: 13
    edited February 2022
    It's a little worse for me from the January updates many times when when I dash backward instead it dash forward it doesn't happen all the time but it's quite often like happened when fighting a kitty in aw was dashing backwards during her sp2 instead the champ dashes forward causing a death
  • Options
    AviXAviX Posts: 16
    edited February 2022
    Yeah this issue has been present in ios from long back.
    Finding it tougher in act 6.4 and monthly eq :smile:

Just hoping some day it may get fixed .
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 646 ★★★

Don't know if anyone is experiencing issues of swiping back to avoid an attack.
    While trying to swipe back to avoid an attack the champ is slow or stuck in block stance.
    It feels the champ is not responding quickly enough and get blasted as a result.

Man and I thought it was just me. I’m so many fight if not all my fights-at least once or twice- I dash back and no matter what the AI is back hit me. I won’t even do content really cause of the damn issues.
  • Options
    Bpw855Bpw855 Posts: 1
    I am having this issue as well as parry not working. It seems my champs make good punching bags one way or the other.
  • Options
    Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Same issues as the other day, no improvements with the update.
  • Options
    Mario33Mario33 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Im having the same issue with my iphone! Screen says dexterity but my hero still waits in the block position!
  • Options
    Hades_2Hades_2 Posts: 48
    No improvements from the hotfix, no block, no dex getting hammered in Aaq and Aw
  • Options
    My parry got better but still having the champ move slow and stopping mid dash back and getting hit when normally would not get hit due to dexting the attack. I have a Samsung S20 Ultra 5G phone
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    Yeah Kabam ruined my war boss solo streak with that issue lol
  • Options

My parry got better but still having the champ move slow and stopping mid dash back and getting hit when normally would not get hit due to dexting the attack. I have a Samsung S20 Ultra 5G phone

Agree, experiencing the same thing while dexing back, while normally I can avoid the attack, it's now moving much slower dexing back. :s
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★

I parry when I want to dex 60% of the time anymore.

OMG IKR. So annoying especially when trying to bait specials. Yeah then when I want to parry I get 5 hits to the face. And actually When I do get a dex I still get 5 hits to the face. My life since 2021. But hey lots of unit deals dropped today so go make sure to spend on a broken game lol.