**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The hunt for every special Callout

Comments

• KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    Thanks @magnus_xix & @Havanaknight, two new ones, awesome. I've added them to the list.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

The only thing I know that from is OW

Ball OP
    Thanks @Ted_n00bgent for both the new ones. They are added to the list. There are 107 callouts confirmed by screenshot, and some more that do not have a screenshot yet.
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158

Found this on a YouTube video. That's why the text in between

Found this on a YouTube video. That's why the text in between

Haha I literally just saw the same video. Will add it to the list. Thanks.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

I don’t know if you have this screenshot, I know it’s been mentioned
    Awesome @Ted_n00bgent, that makes the list more and more complete. Thanks.

@spigwender, thanks. There was a screenshot of that callout already. You can view the list here: https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Callouts There are still some missing.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited January 2022

Nvm
    I just got one with Herc when Fighting She-Hulk saying something along the lines of

“Thall will go from hero to zero”

Not sure if this one was already added

• NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 536 ★★★
    Scripps said:

Professor X images...

Thanks, the first one to capture Professor X callouts. Will add it to the list.

Prof X has another insanely awesome one with White Magneto. I couldn’t snapshot it in time tho. Be on the lookout for that!
  • NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 536 ★★★
    Knordy said:

Just saw another Professor X one:
    YOU HAVE NEW GODS NOW

and the conversation with Magneto was something like this:
    Professor X: WE LIVE AND DIE WITH THIS
    Magneto: THEN I WILL DIE FOR IT

It seems that every callout of Professor X is a reference to the House of X comic series

Ignore my most recent post lol. I made mention of this before I saw this post. Awesome!
    Scripps said:

Scripps said:

Professor X images...

Thanks, the first one to capture Professor X callouts. Will add it to the list.
    Prof X has another insanely awesome one with White Magneto. I couldn’t snapshot it in time tho. Be on the lookout for that!

Unless you have a screenrecorder recording, I find it difficult to capture Callouts you don't expect. Professor X's callouts are rare to pop up. I use him a lot and do not see a Callout very often.
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★
    edited January 2022
    Not sure if this was already added but against WolverineX-23 Hercules says I face an unnecessary foe and Fight me coward.

Not sure if this was already added but against WolverineX-23 Hercules says I face an unnecessary foe and Fight me coward.

Thanks for mentioning those, but they're already added.

I've added the jokes of Spider-Ham also to the page, as the are indicated by the callouts "The Setup" and "The Punchline": https://marvel-contestofchampions.fandom.com/wiki/Callouts
    Source of the jokes list was this forum thread: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/237864/spider-ham-in-fight-jokes
  • Found a new one today that I don't have a screenshot yet for, but herc against Venom the Duck says thou art an ugly one
  • Daymn they spent more time in Hercules callouts than designing some champion kits hahahha. It's awsome tho.

It is nice when I'm on my alt to see these callouts thanks to the free 4* herc
    @Pikolu thanks for the Hercules vs Venom the Duck. He also says it against Mojo.

@Scripps thanks for another Professor X one. This is again a reference from House of X #3.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 835 ★★★
    There was a hercules one with stealthy… I just missed the screenshot. Can’t remember what it said either but thought I’d throw it out there in case anyone manages to come across that matchup
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Hazzalec said:

There was a hercules one with stealthy… I just missed the screenshot. Can’t remember what it said either but thought I’d throw it out there in case anyone manages to come across that matchup

I thik herc says talk less fight more something. Don't exactly remember it.