**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Lack of T1 Alpha and T4 Basic

I’m currently cavalier at (6.3) right now and the lack of T1 alpha and t4 basic is astonishing i’ve 100% all story content that gives it and am doing all of the side and event quest every month and am struggling too do 5 star ranks ups at all. i have t4cc and an absurd amount of t2 alpha but i have 0 T1 and T4 basic. i personally think that kabam needs too add more ways for us too get it the weekly arenas and monthly side quest are only allowing me too take 5* up a few ranks every month at this rate i’ll be able too rank 5, 1 5* every month. thanks for reading my rant.

Comments

• Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    I'm facing the same problem rn. The various difficulties in monthly eq hardly give enough T1a to r4 a 5*. T1a is so annoyingly scarce, the only reliable way to get it is through the glory store, but since they stopped giving out glory for the compensations I'm running quite dry on those.
    I need like 15-20 t1as to rank up the raging alcoholic, I have the other resources covered for the most part.
  • Options
    Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Yeah T1 is horrible.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I stopped opening alliance map crystals from the compensation because I just kept getting damn t4cc and t2as and it was like, they're no use to me if I haven't got the freakin' T4Bs and T1As I need to get from rank 1 to 2 or 2 to 3 to then get to r4 and need them!

It's absolutely ludicrous you can't get a full t4b or at least half of one from the daily cat quests . I'm sure that wouldn't break the damn game.
  • Options
    Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    The good news is you don’t need T1A for ranking 6-stars. And you don’t need T4B for taking 6-stars to rank 3. So the shortage you’re seeing is just temporary. Not sure if that helps at all.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    I think this problem arises every January, because december had huge rewards.
    Slow month
    Less rewards
    Less catalysts

But a lotta Expiring resources from GGC's like:
    Tonnes of expiring iso
    A lot of t2a
    Not enough but okayish t5b.
    okayish t4b
    Absolutely no t1a
    And the Shards resulting in more iso.

I personally had to use a lot of t1a, t4b just to utilise the expiring t2a and iso. I also ended up using all rankup gems from new variant.
    My lower tier cats are absolutely dry lol
  • Options
    Noise72Noise72 Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    T4cc is my only real roadblock these days. With 10 t1a and 10 t4b in the glory store every week I can stay pretty on top of it with those. But only 5 t4cc each week plus the chance of not pulling the class you need makes it that much more difficult.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I have plenty of those but lack the T4cc to do more rank ups.
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★

I stopped opening alliance map crystals from the compensation because I just kept getting damn t4cc and t2as and it was like, they're no use to me if I haven't got the freakin' T4Bs and T1As I need to get from rank 1 to 2 or 2 to 3 to then get to r4 and need them!

It's absolutely ludicrous you can't get a full t4b or at least half of one from the daily cat quests . I'm sure that wouldn't break the damn game.

I would even be okay with 50% T4b for 100% exploration. It's better than the what 2k shards for full exploration.
  • Options
    nogginn said:

I’m currently cavalier at (6.3) right now and the lack of T1 alpha and t4 basic is astonishing i’ve 100% all story content that gives it and am doing all of the side and event quest every month and am struggling too do 5 star ranks ups at all. i have t4cc and an absurd amount of t2 alpha but i have 0 T1 and T4 basic. i personally think that kabam needs too add more ways for us too get it the weekly arenas and monthly side quest are only allowing me too take 5* up a few ranks every month at this rate i’ll be able too rank 5, 1 5* every month. thanks for reading my rant.

I notice you didn't mention glory. Glory from AQ is one of the better (or at least faster) ways to get T4B. If you're overflowing on T2A then as a Cavalier player you have nothing to spend Glory on besides T1A and T4B.

The arena events that generate T1A and T4B that are not hard to max out: three T1A and two T4B every nine days (that's the catalyst cycle period) is on average about ten T1A and six or seven T4B per month. On top of that they are relatively inexpensive in the glory store, so the combination of the two would probably alleviate the T1A and T4B shortage by a substantial amount.

Not in an alliance? Start your own.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,799 ★★★★★
    There was an ISO sale and followed by shards sale. Maybe there will be a rank up sale coming soon.