**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry Input Issue - Android Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    Vmofer said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra so nothing will be done? Is better for Kabam keep this AW knowing the game is not running properly? That's amazing.

They're already looking into it. We're not going to know anything right this second. Plus, it's not effecting everyone so they can't just stop.it because it's effecting some. Let them get some info. We'll know more in the morning. None of those mods are even on right now, tagging them is pointless.
  • Options
    Fabwizi said:

Fabwizi said:

Kabam really needs to follow some code deployment SOPs.

Code versioning , checkin , checkout, Unit testing ,Integration Testing , Regression testing.

At this juncture they should do parallel testing between old version and new version in test environment.

Lol did you Google a bunch of coding verbage?
    No , This is what people do with software management..I guess you really never coded take a course somewhere since you comment so much on the forums.
    Oh yeah, how much programming experience do you have?
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Not being salty, but there is a dedicated bugs and issues area to post these things
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 786 ★★★
    Sometimes one just needs to vent.
  • Options
    Fabwizi said:

Fabwizi said:

Code versioning , checkin , checkout, Unit testing ,Integration Testing , Regression testing.

At this juncture they should do parallel testing between old version and new version in test environment.

Take a course it will more useful use of your time.
    I don't need to, I work programmers daily. Its quite obvious you don't.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    There's an issue, and they're looking into it. I get that frustrations are paramount, but there's no use in dog piling on people and arguing about testing. If it was preventable before it was released, they wouldn't have released it. As much as people are frustrated, we're just going to have to wait for them to look into it.
  • Options
    Leslie316Leslie316 Posts: 24
    After this new update my parry don't work
  • Options
    NandhishNandhish Posts: 6
    There is this issue where game lag or there is some difference in frame rate for more than six months but there issue is solved by restarting the game or restarting my phone but after the latest version (33.3) update these issues had become permanent even restarting the app or phone are not solving these issue. I have to participate in war with these issues and have to give many kills thanks to these issues i can't play a proper game please end this war as soon as possible and from what I have seen these issues are there in most of the Android devices and i use OnePlus 8pro . And yes i also withdrawn from beta features because of this lag issue or frame rate issue or glitch i don't know what it's called but the game has died, parry not working well, dex not working well, something the attacker won't block and sometimes the attacker do heavy instead of light attack please fix this game and end the war as soon as possible because many people do play game in Android phone too
  • Options
    TerrorTerror Posts: 33
    No one parry Works in Aw. Nice one ;-(
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Fabwizi said:

Fabwizi said:

No , This is what people do with software management..I guess you r

There's an issue, and they're looking into it. I get that frustrations are paramount, but there's no use in dog piling on people and arguing about testing. If it was preventable before it was released, they wouldn't have released it. As much as people are frustrated, we're just going to have to wait for them to look into it.

I agree, What's done is done but for a game that's treading on top 50 atleast there should be robust testing.

I was trying to give some constructive feedback to improve future rollout but I guess It does not work that way.
    The problem is, it's not as simple as in-house testing. The game exists simultaneously between our devices (which can vary), their end, and their partners' servers. It's basically a live mesh. I'm not saying people don't have the right to ask for quality control. I'm simply saying testing isn't always enough. It would be a fair assessment if the game itself was completely stored on our devices, and it was a poorly-executed product. In this case, there are more variables than that.
  • Options
    Fabwizi said:

Fabwizi said:

No , This is what people do with software management..I guess you really never coded take a

Fabwizi said:

Fabwizi said:

Take a course it will more useful use of your time.
    I don't need to, I work programmers daily. Its quite obvious you don't.
    I have worked on Banking solutions and if we get bugs like this we are screwed, even a minor bug is tested out with scenario testing.

This bug was so huge the update should never had been rolled out.

I am not going to teach you more , better google software testing you may know a thing or two.
    This isn't banking software. It's not even close to being the same thing. Your software is deployed on the same types of devices, PCs. You don't have a anything near what Kabam has in terms of software or hardware.

Just like with my job, I can't compare what software we work on to what Kabam does. I can understand where they are coming from though.

And you wouldn't be screwed because, like my job, banking has back methods if software goes down. You're just trying to be dramatic.

Let me know when you get some experience with Unity or anything much closer to working on mobile games.
  • Options
    My teammates(android) heavily affected due to this update. Too many KO, and unnecessarily loosing against weak team. Half of my teammates declared not playing anymore AW. Something need to be done urgently
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    This is not helpful but I took out the old and dusted iphone 7 without the latest patch and managed to take down the AW boss.

I am hoping in the next few days when the app force an update, this old work horse can still run the course.
    For the Android phone, it will be auto-fight only.
  • Options
    D1G1T0X1ND1G1T0X1N Posts: 176
    I've rebooted my phone several times and is continuously repeatable in AW and Arena so far since I updated my Samsung phone. Haven't tried quest yet.
    It isn't possible to parry champs that will lunge in.