Ultron (Prime) refunds?

Hey Kabam, I was just wondering the status on Ultron (Prime) and his bugfix

So I started saving to bring up my Ultron after seeing a YouTube video of someone clearing Labryinth of Legends with their Ultron by stacking Cauterize off sp3 about 4 months ago. So now I have finally nearly r5ed him, but now my friend tells me that this function is a bug and will be patched next patch??
I’ve invested catalysts, rank up gems, and most importantly iso8 into this champ with the genuine impression that it was stronger than it really was. And now I’m told that this important function was a bug that was in the game for about 6 months with no real indication that it was an unintended feature. The fact that it was in the game for so long led me to believe it was fully intended, and I honestly feel like this should be addressed by Kabam.
Will we get de-rank gems? I’d much rather rank Peni Parker or Guardian than nerfed Ultron. And the biggest loss for me would be the ISO8. Somehow, despite beating 7.3 Kang, I’m still always low on ISO. Any response would be appreciated, as this would affect my rank up choices. Thank you for your time!

-Ahoy Ladies

Comments

• MagonusMagonus Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    I think you should post your grievances on the YouTube video you watched as your sole source of info for your rank up choices. Ask for compensation from them. Posting it here doesn't seem right given the number of posts here calling it out as a bug that will be fixed which it now has. If you are only searching for info on one platform and not this one, then your grievances should not be here.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    No
  • Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Member Posts: 242 ★★★
    It's not a nerf, it's a bug fix