**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Options
    n-Game Name: LogLady
    Device and Model: Pixel6pro
    Device Operating System: ANDROID 12
    Cellular or WiFi: BOTH
    Game Version Installed: Version 33.3.3
    Game Mode: Story, AW, AQ
    Description of the Issue: Failure to block or parry.
  • Options
    In-Game Name: qerty1029
    Device and Model: Poco x3 nfc
    Device Operating System: Android 11 with MIUI 12.5.4
    Cellular or WiFi: Both of them. 4G
    Game Version Installed: 33.3.0
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story, Alliance wars, arena.
    Description of the Issue: Very low fps rate menus. In a combat, near one second between I press the screen and the player reacts in the game. Impossible evade, block or attack.
  • Options
    How much longer is the community going to wait for these parry and dexterity bugs to be fixed? I was under the impression that the hot fix was supposed to help these issues but, it's not. After the most recent update it's even worse. I recently decided to make my first run in the abyss and now my progression is being haulted because of these issues. Please address them.
  • Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    My game auto updated while I was sleeping. Entered war and omg it's bad. Standard five hit combo then go to parry like I have been doing for five years, doesn't block and five hit combo to my face. It has never been this bad. Hope the new CEO does something to save this game.
  • Options
    In-game name: ConMan_Actual
    Device Model: Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G
    Device Operating System: Android Version 12
    Cellular or Wifi: WiFi and Verizon Wireless
    Game Version: 33.3.0
    Game Modes: All
    Description: Character lagging, impossible to block/parry, causing deaths/loss in AW and SQ
  • Options
    ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    In game name: AnAnemoneEnemy
    Device model: Motorola one 5g ace
    Device operating system: android version 10
    Cellular or wifi: wifi and T-Mobile wireless
    Game version installed: 33.3.0
    Game modes: all
    Description of issue: parry dex and block all feel like inputs are being registered well after screen is pressed. If I press to parry well before an opponent makes contact it seems to work. At start of fights if the opponent dashes in immediately I will take a combo as the dex or block or parry do not register. Rarely lose fights in AW, but itemed out on the one ending today. Arena is affected the same, questing is as well.
  • Options
    feanorkndfeanorknd Posts: 37
    edited February 2022
    XIAOMI POCO X3 NFC
    MIUI 12. 5 ANDROID 11

Problem is not parry or dexterity, it is running at 3-10 fps and it is unplayable.

game was running perfectly fluid before update.

Now, after update, it is completely unplayable, some kind of 3-10 fps..... Impossible to play.

Tested 60 and 120HZ, same for both refresh rates...
  • Options
    Kels_444Kels_444 Posts: 15
    In-Game Name:kels
    Device and Model: galaxys20 fe
    Device Operating System: don't know
    Cellular or WiFi: both and running on sasktel 5g
    Game Mode: mostly notice in wars and Alliance Quest. They have the most impact
    Description of the Issue: my champs will suddenly pause as I dash in to intercept causing me to take damage that normally wouldn't have happened. Also noticed blocking will sometimes just randomly dex back. There is absolutely no chance to parry and it won't even count as a block so I just take hits. These issues really caused a lot of problems this war
  • Options
    In game name: Carlspackler Jr
    Device model: Samsung galaxy s10+
    Device operating system: android version 12
    Cellular or wifi: wifi and Verizon wireless
    Game version installed: 33.3.0

No issues before update. Now experiencing the same issues as most have already expressed. Parrying, blocking, dexting, etc. Across all game modes. At least I can still auto play I suppose 🙄
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    IGN: MostlyInsane
    Device Model: OnePlus 9/Samsung S21
    Cellular or Wifi: WiFi
    Gameversion 33.3.0

Laggy/stuttering/dropped frames in all fights in game making game play virtually impossible. Inputs dropped/missed during all fights.
  • Options
    In-Game Name: 10alexm
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
    Device Operating System: Android 11 with MIUI 12.5.3
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: There is an extreme lag in battle, and a terrible frame rate even on the menus. Impossible to play
  • Options
    Xander71183Xander71183 Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: Xander71183
    Device and Model: LGV 60 / LM-V600VM
    Device Operating System: Android 11 / 4.19.113
    Cellular or WiFi: Both on WiFi and 5G
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Alliance War, Arenas, Story Quest, Event Quest. Since the last update (Captain America - Falcon) I have experienced extreme frame rate and lag. So much so, that the game is unplayable.
  • Options

In-Game Name: DlkonD
    Device and Model: Poco X3
    Device Operating System: 9
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.1
    Game Mode: STORY, SIDE EVENTS , AQ , AW , INCURSIONS, ARENA, VARIANTS, JUST ANYTHING THAT HAS A FIGHT IN IT
    Description of the Issue
    SO THERE IS SOME LAG IN THE GAME NOW IS NOT BAD BUT IS THERE. WHEN IT COMES TO ACTUAL GAMEPLAY LIKE FIGHTS THE GAME SOMETIMES DOESNT EVEN REGISTER THAT YOU ARE TAPPING AND IF IT DOES IT STILL TAKES A COUPLE OF SECONDS BEFORE IT REGISTERS SO YOUD PRETTY MUCH GET KILLED OR LOSE A GOOD AMOUNT HEALTH ITS JUST UNPLAYABLE. I WAS TRYING TO GRIND ARENA TO GET A COUPLE OF UNITS AND GRAB THE OFFER BUT ITS JUST UNPLAYABLE. PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE
  • Options
    In-Game Name: Superchak
    Device and Model: POCO X3 NFC
    Device Operating System:MIUI GLOBAL 12.5.3 ANDROID 11RKQ1.200826.002
    Description of the Issue: THE CONTROLS FAIL, YOU CANNOT MAKE SKILLS OR STOP, PLUS IT HAS TOO MUCH LAG
  • Options
    AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    Android 11, Poco X3 Pro, I have issues with parrying, the game is lagging!!!
  • Options
    AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    Hell, I switched from Redmi 8A to Poco X3 for gameplay and now the same issues! Why do you do this to me?!
  • Options
    In-Game Name: heather_marie
    Device and Model: Galaxy s9+
    Device Operating System: android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: both, verizon
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? All modes
    Description of the Issue: parry isn't working majority of the time, blocks don't always block, sometimes it's like I didn't hold block when I did, ai is faster, lag, also had an issue with corvus as my attacker in tier 4 against colossus on node 32. Even though my Glaive charges were active, corvus bled. He had over 21+ stacks of bleed. I've used him on path 3 before, on node 32 against colossus and he didn't bleed.
  • Options
    jinn9jinn9 Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: jinn9
    Device and Model: Note 10 plus
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both on WiFi and 4G
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Alliance War, Arenas, Story Quest, Event Quest.
    Description of the Issue: parry / dex / block ain't working. unplayable :-/
  • Options
    In-Game Name: HomemdoMachado
    Device and Model: Motorola Moto G 5G Plus
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi (200mb)
    Game Mode: Every sort of fights.

Description: Parry and dextry didn't work well in a way that I'm really not able to play the game. At least 40% of my aliance have the same problems. It's Impossible to play the game. Because of this, we Will loose the aliance war. Why you simply don't send a message informing that this war Will not be part of Season? Many aliances and players are spending lots of itens, having a Lot of internal relationship problems because you from Kabam don't assume that the game has a major issue and send us a clear message. It's way beyond acceptable.
  • Options
    gash228gash228 Posts: 106
    In-Game Name: gash228
    Device and Model: Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
    Device Operating System: Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
    Description of the Issue: FPS is about 1-5, medium attack, dexterity, block and parry barely work.
  • Options
    iceman324iceman324 Posts: 1
    edited February 2022
    In-Game Name: Frio789
    Device and Model: Poco X3
    Device Operating System: Android 11 MIUI 12.5.4
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and Cellular
    Game Mode: All Modes (Story Quest and Arena ETC...)
    Description of the Issue: Los FPS, Massive lag i can't play in any mode when i fight i can't attack or evade is very lagging
  • Options
    Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
    So we're just going to keep going with AQ and AW with a gamebreaking bug? Nice
  • Options
    Hades_2Hades_2 Posts: 48

So we're just going to keep going with AQ and AW with a gamebreaking bug? Nice

Its rediculous most of my alliance cant play.
  • Options
    Name: Beta-RayBill
    Device: LG One
    O.S.: Android 11
    Game version: 33.3.0
    Description: Inputs not recognized or performed unintentionally, i.e. Heavy attacks mid combo, all 5 hit combos end in medium regardless of input, inability to block/parry/dex. Individual champs performance list of issues too varied and too long to post here. All issues severity increased after latest update.
  • Options
    HuorHuor Posts: 38
    edited February 2022
    Name: |Huor|
    Device: Samsung S20 FE 5G
    O.S.: Android 12
    Description: Inputs not recognized or triggered unintentionally, some examples: Heavy attacks mid combo, all 5 hit combos end in medium regardless of input, unable to block/parry/dex. All issues severity increased after latest update.

Issues comparable to Beta_RayBill01
  • Options
    M1K386M1K386 Posts: 26
    edited February 2022
    Can you please stop this Alliance quest series!! Its just ridiculous with what is happening in the game @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    DrAnonymoūsDrAnonymoūs Posts: 3
    edited February 2022
    In-Game Name: DrAnonymoūs
    Device and Model: One Plus A6010 (One Plus 6T)
    Device Operating System: Android version 11; OxygenOS version 11.1.2.2
    Game Mode: ALL
    Description of the Issue: Postponed updation of the app because of an ongoing AW, and very glad that I did so.

After this update, parrying after a 5 hit combo and parrying while the opponent does a dash in medium has become inconsistent. I'm very sure that my timing is impeccable and that this might very well be, just the tip of an iceberg. Please look into this. I'd really started to re-like this game after a hiatus.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Name: 10or_Strong
    Device: Samsung S10+
    O.S.: Android 12
    Description: Inputs dropped (Parry and Dex, for instance); champs occasionally just gliding right towards the opponent on their own. Leading to unnecessary fight losses in all modes tried (AW, AQ, EQ, SQ)
  • Options
    D1ozD1oz Posts: 1
    In game name: d1oz
    Device and version: LG v60thinQ. 5G
    Device operating system: Android 11
    Mobile carrier: verizon
    Cellular or Wi-Fi: both
    Game version installed: current
    Game mode: AQ/AW, and others
    Champions affected: all
    Active boosts: yes, and then also no. Doesnt affect issue.
    Description of the issue: choppy gameplay, lag, inability to complete combos. Terrible all around.