**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry Input Issue - Android Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• EgozatorEgozator Posts: 3
    Same isues. Lost my team during the AW.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

There's an issue, and they're looking into it. I get that frustrations are paramount, but there's no use in dog piling on people and arguing about testing. If it was preventable before it was released, they wouldn't have released it. As much as people are frustrated, we're just going to have to wait for them to look into it.

You have to be joking, it’s been 7 years of this. They release broken things every month. We have been the testers the entire time. The whole if it would have been preventable they wouldn’t release is crazy. If that was the case we wouldn’t have had an update ever in the last 8 months at minimum.
    I'd like to see the data to support 7 years of this.

The game has not been bugged for 7 years. That's an exaggeration. We've had persistent issues for a bit now.
  • HERUHERU Posts: 121 ★★
    While Kabam releases a fix you can safely install the previous version, just look for it in the "apk mirror" website.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Feels nice to have an iphone right now lol
  • Done2023Done2023 Posts: 5
    Same running Galaxy S20 plus. 90% of my parry's don't work.
  • VandalicoVandalico Posts: 3
    Dopo aggiornamento ingiocabile
  • Hellboyy9999Hellboyy9999 Posts: 31
    I have a 1+ 9R and I've had countless parry fail/delays and lags while dexing. Almost our entire alliance has been effected by the same issues badly in AW attack today resulting in useless multiple kills. Potions and revives won't provide the solution for the number of spots we'll loose just by a margin of 2 kills literally. Please I request to cancel this AW atleast!! @Kabam Miike @kabam Boo
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

I find it ironic how last month they released the "parry update" thing basically to say that a fix will be tested in March and arrive in June but this month the game's inputs are broken on all Androids. Even my Google Pixel 2 isn't safe.
    Not gonna lie, for the entire 8 months this issue was going on, I didn't even notice it.
    Now I notice it full force.
    Something like "input issues" don't just spawn after adding two characters, an event quest, and a side quest. Controls and new content don't override one another.
    Granted this isn't the first time Android received a buggy update (anyone remember the update which made it literally impossible to log into the game?) but this is just unacceptable.
    With the ai getting more and more smarter by every update, and the input issues now affecting LITERALLY EVERYONE now, it makes getting those lame AQ potions(WHICH SHOULD AT THE VERY LEAST KEEP THE GLORY IN IMO sorry but I have no idea why the glory was cut minute one) and 5 revives now pointless if I'm dying no fault on my own due to parry just... not being activated when I tap the screen at the right time.

Input issues come from the Unity Engine. It's likely Unity made an update and since Kabam is still using their software instead of their in-house designed engine, it caused this issue.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

I find it ironic how last month they released the "parry update" thing basically to say that a fix will be tested in March and arrive in June but this month the game's inputs are broken on all Androids. Even my Google Pixel 2 isn't safe.
    Not gonna lie, for the entire 8 months this issue was going on, I didn't even notice it.
    Now I notice it full force.
    Something like "input issues" don't just spawn after adding two characters, an event quest, and a side quest. Controls and new content don't override one another.
    Granted this isn't the first time Android received a buggy update (anyone remember the update which made it literally impossible to log into the game?) but this is just unacceptable.
    With the ai getting more and more smarter by every update, and the input issues now affecting LITERALLY EVERYONE now, it makes getting those lame AQ potions(WHICH SHOULD AT THE VERY LEAST KEEP THE GLORY IN IMO sorry but I have no idea why the glory was cut minute one) and 5 revives now pointless if I'm dying no fault on my own due to parry just... not being activated when I tap the screen at the right time.

Input issues come from the Unity Engine. It's likely Unity made an update and since Kabam is still using their software instead of their in-house designed engine, it caused this issue.
    If this was true the previous version, the one with Toad background should not be working fine...
  • Th0rIRLTh0rIRL Posts: 31
    Just here to confirm the issue. I can't parry even in arenas !
    Samsung Galaxy S21+ Ultra
    Not going to be able to participate in AW and AQ also ... come on ...
  • saorpssaorps Posts: 81

Hey all, we are aware of this issue and are looking into it right now. I don't have any info to share at the moment, but stay tuned!

Again?
    This time is even worse.
  • ElCowabungaElCowabunga Posts: 6
    Android here, sony xz1 and yup, definitely broken. War got very costly. Arena fights, quest, I've got to play full intercept. I dare not run incursion. Soooo...
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    The only workaround right now is to hold block well before the enemy hits me and as long as they are not unblockable i can eventually hit them back. Of course this won't work on harder content so i'm out of luck for the sidequest that was ending today's highest difficulty.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Don't know if anyone brought this up but reparry seems to be absolutely broken as well. Tried to reparry to get around this but got smacked.

Running a pixel 3a with the latest update for mcoc, fix this.
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 493 ★★★
    Samsung Galaxy S20+
    Completely broken.
    No parry, block is lagging, dex is non existant. And im not sure if it is just the block lag but it feels as though the ai is randomly going unblockable.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Don't know if anyone brought this up but reparry seems to be absolutely broken as well. Tried to reparry to get around this but got smacked.

Running a pixel 3a with the latest update for mcoc, fix this.

No offense buddy, but if parry is missed due to an input delay and frame rate.. chances are reparry will fail too...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    7714dtl said:

Demonzfyre said:
    That's just not true. It's happened after war started and its not everyone being affected as well as no ones there to make that decision right now. When they were gathering info, it was too early to tell if they should cancel the war or not. Y'all really need to calm down and stop acting like this.

I hope you are correct, what i wanna to say is that we dont have more time to wait in the currently war, we must finish and wait any action

They won't shut off the war regardless, it's going to continue whether they cancel the war or not. Just play for like it counts for now and let's see what they do.
    Actually they have canceled war season on numerous occasions due to bug issues.
    Yes, they cancelled the war but the match didn't go away. Still has to finish out the war.
  • DrkaraDrkara Posts: 78
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi folks, if you don't mind, we'd like to get some clarification on something.

When you press for Block, would you say that the timing of the block and when you press is off? Or, is it that when you press for Block, the Champion does not Block at all?

As always, any videos of these occurrences would be very helpful to the team! Thanks in advance! :)

iPhone 11 Pro Max
    Occurred during war. Prior to update it seemed more like timing was off, after update it seemed more like my champ didn’t block at all. Similar to dex, it seemed like it didn’t register.

• AnaxagorAnaxagor Posts: 62
    I have problems. Android 11. Poco X3. New game update. Lagging, parry issues