**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Parry Input Issue - Android Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    JrCavalcanteJrCavalcante Posts: 8
    edited February 2022
    @Dukenpuke

your game is definitely not running at 60FPS, these playstore fps metter are fake.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,026 ★★★★★
    ChriissR said:

People in this thread defending this company? It's actually crazy y'all defending a multi million dollar company that has given us constant issues for months now. And if you dont have any Dex/parry problems, why are you even in this thread lol

People who aren't having issues are important because it can help them narrow down what might be causing the issue. Wouldn't expect you to understand that though.
  • Options

Shinyuu said:

ChriissR said:

S21 + Ultra 5G.
    Fix your game, this is complete garbage and don't even justify that you see nothing wrong. How is it that running Map 8 and Masters AW, I somehow forgot how to parry and Dex? Fix the aids. This is garbage.

Where did they ever state that they saw nothing wrong?
    Read through the forum thread. We're not here to regurgitate or act as a search function for you.
    It was a rhetorical question. No MOD ever stated they didn't see anything wrong. Zero said the QA person he's working didn't see any problems with their Samsung phone and that's it but he is not implying there isn't an issue.

It's just another forum person creating more unnecessary drama with their posts in this thread.
    We are trying to troubleshoot the issue actively right now. I have a QA member with a Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G which I've noticed has been mentioned a couple of times in the thread but he hasn't been able to see the issue. Our guess is that certain settings may be causing the issue so for those users with a Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G would you be able to let me know what your screen resolution, frame rate, and any other performance settings are?

"Hasn't been able to see the issue"
    Hasn't been able to see the issue does not equal doesn't see anything wrong
    My dude doesn't have a basic grasp of the English language

Neither you or Shinyuu understand what Kabam Zero said. It's amazing how you're trying to twist that comment into something it's not.
  • Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
    edited February 2022

Shinyuu said:

ChriissR said:

S21 + Ultra 5G.
    Fix your game, this is complete garbage and don't even justify that you see nothing wrong. How is it that running Map 8 and Masters AW, I somehow forgot how to parry and Dex? Fix the aids. This is garbage.

Read through the forum thread. We're not here to regurgitate or act as a search function for you.
    It was a rhetorical question. No MOD ever stated they didn't see anything wrong. Zero said the QA person he's working didn't see any problems with their Samsung phone and that's it but he is not implying there isn't an issue.

It's just another forum person creating more unnecessary drama with their posts in this thread.
    We are trying to troubleshoot the issue actively right now. I have a QA member with a Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G which I've noticed has been mentioned a couple of times in the thread but he hasn't been able to see the issue. Our guess is that certain settings may be causing the issue so for those users with a Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G would you be able to let me know what your screen resolution, frame rate, and any other performance settings are?

My dude doesn't have a basic grasp of the English language

You're once again wrong.
  • Options
    Shinyuu said:

Shinyuu said:

Shinyuu said:

Shinyuu said:

ChriissR said:

S21 + Ultra 5G.

If someone has an issue but I myself do not see the issue they are having. Does that not mean I see no issue? They pick up a Galaxy S21 they would see the issue. You'd have to be blind to not see you can't parry, dex, or even block consistently.
    You're still wrong and its because the context of the original comment. The person was saying that the mods are saying they don't see an issue, as in nothing is wrong. They mods basically said they haven't yet been able to reproduce the issue as well as have already acknowledged the issue is happening, hence why asking for device specific information.
    All these Android phones new and old are having the same issue. It's not 1 can't parry, other phone can't block, etc. We all have the same exact problem. Have you seen 1 person besides that post go hey I'm using an Android phone and I see no issue? Nope not a 1.
    Yes I actually have seen a few people not see it. Whether in this post or not.
    Oh you saw somewhere not in this post that is merged with anything about this issue that someone doesn't have the bug. Ohhhhh well please share that post then. If your on an iPhone and yours is working great I'm happy for you. Why are you here posting? Oh sorry I meant defending?
    I've clearly stated in the beginning of this post that I am having the issue. And I have had conversations with people outside the forum who have not seen the issue or who have seen the issue work differently and I don't need to share those conversations.
  • Options
    DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57
    Looks like early war season again...
  • Options
    ChriissR said:

ChriissR said:

People in this thread defending this company? It's actually crazy y'all defending a multi million dollar company that has given us constant issues for months now. And if you dont have any Dex/parry problems, why are you even in this thread lol

People who aren't having issues are important because it can help them narrow down what might be causing the issue. Wouldn't expect you to understand that though.
    Ah yes, the classic "Wouldn't expect you to know" comeback. As a technical lead for Ubisoft Toronto and with decent coding background, this is definitely a coding issue with the new update. This doesn't have anything to do with "Settings" because it's just happened with this month's update. "Wouldn't expect you to know that tho".
    I see so you have intimate knowledge of the programming for the game because of what you do at Ubisoft huh? So if it's not settings like frame rate, hertz etc.. why does using a screen recording app while I play the game, reduce or eliminate the issue I am having? But sure, nothing with settings since I am sure you'll say the app changes the games coding somehow.
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 316 ★★★

ChriissR said:

It's easy. It's people who didn't do the update. The update is **** and that's it.
  • Options
    I have the same issue since updating this morning! Thanks Kabam you have screwed up for Android users now!
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited February 2022

@Dukenpuke

your game is definitely not running at 60FPS, these playstore fps metter are fake.

It's not a playstore FPS meter. It's the stock Android refresh rate from developer options.

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Meanwhile the "investigating" post has over 2k posts with mostly Device models, operating system versions, and descriptions of situations...
    The parry dex issue they found with ios made war shut down right away...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Thanks Miike.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Dukenpuke said:

@Dukenpuke

It's not a playstore FPS meter. It's the stock Android refresh rate from developer options.

While the screen refreshes at 60Hz, the game itself is only 30fps

• Options
    HorndogHorndog Posts: 38
    Huawei Nova
    EMUI 11.0.0
    Problem in AW, AQ, arena, event quest.
    Missing blocks, missing parry, heavy in middle of mlllm combo
    Jerking graphics
  • Options
    BabaPoolBabaPool Posts: 3
    Estoy desde un Poco X3 Pro corriendo a 120Hz y esta super lag el juego no funciona parada, destreza tampoco toma bien el interceptar y es en todas las misiones del juego
  • Options
    D0ctor_SD0ctor_S Posts: 42
    Google Pixel 4 & 6
    Parry unreliable, dropped inputs, combos registering as a heavy mid way through.

I get that the community team have asked for patience and the development team are trying their best but it's just disappointing. There's very little content to get excited about at the moment and after AW issues of late, it was decent to have a season go reasonably issue free however this screws that up.
  • Options
    suntzu83suntzu83 Posts: 18
    The game is absolutely horrendous at the moment with the input and parry and makes playing content very difficult especialy with incursions, map 6 aq and tier 5 aw. Please kabam will you fix this