**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who was your most useful champ for act 7 exploration?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I’m gonna start the exploration and I got 30 maxed 5*s/6* r3 champs, and I want to see if I have any. Just in general, who carried you through the act?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Any chapters in particular or all 3?

Tbh you can use a lot of champions to get the job done - act 7 is no way near as restrictive as act 6. The top 5 champs I personally used are:

- Doom
    - Torch
    - Apoc
    - Ghost
    - Herc

• Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Thanx for the tip. Happy I got all those champs:)
    Raganator said:

Someone who was unexpectedly amazing (at least for 7.3): Mister Fantastic.

Interesting, I’ve always wanted to rank him up
  • I didn’t truly appreciate apoc until I brought him to act 7. He was just so unexpectedly useful for everything. 9/10 it was apoc carrying me through the quest one way or the other haha.
    Also, when u answer, can u tell me how much it cost u guys,( units, boosts)
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,566 ★★★★★
    Doom and magneto come to mind
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I did 7.1 exploration with no units, but a half capacity of revives.

Magneto was by far the MVP. I brought him on every lane. Otherwise torch and AA did pretty much everything else
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    For 7.1, I used Mojo a ton
    For 7.2 I used Ghost for 97% of all fights (Legends run)
    For 7.3 I used Void, Doom, Surfer, and King Groot a fair amount, but really I used a bunch of champs. Tigra does great often
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    edited February 2022
    Cap45 said:

Also, when u answer, can u tell me how much it cost u guys,( units, boosts)

I did 7.1 and 7.2 with around 5-10 revives, besides gwenmaster I have all the rest 100% of 7.1 and 7.2, I’m working on exploring 7.3 right now and I’ve use a revive or 2, no more than 3 tho.
    Every path is quite unique so it’s not like you’ll use only one champ for every quest or path but I’d have to say CGR, Claire, sorcerer, void, ultron(for bishop fights), kitty pryde is my go to, red mags, Apoc, Ghost, warlock, and Shang chi have all been very helpful in all sorts of aspects. But with all that I listed you can see it’s not just one champ per se, it’s just going to be your top champs from each class.

Edit: after I complete uncollected and master EQ I occasionally speed run ROL for the potions and receives. I don’t spend any units.
    Wow. I’m happy I got most of these guys ranked. Thx for the help, I definitely feel more confident. I have 1300 units saved right now
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Do you guys think im ready for act 7 exploration? I have like 12-14 r5s and 2 r3s
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    For chapter 1 and 2, doom, BWCV, SS, GHOST. FOR chapter 3 was a more varaiant but BWCV and Professor X were my major champions, silver surfer.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    Mr fantastic and she hulk synergy
    Moleman
    BWDO
    Doom
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    Here's my top 10 (not in order)

-Ronan
    -Mole-Man
    -Professor X
    -Magneto
    -Spider-Man (Miles Morales)
    -Human Torch
    -Doctor Doom
    -Spider-Ham
    -Warlock
    -Guardian
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    It's been a while, but remember Void solving a fair amount of problem lanes for me
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    MoleMan, Doom, Falcon
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    BWCv was phenomenal in my 7.1 exploration
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,586 ★★★★★
    BWDO and Vulture
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Kingpin solves a lot of problems
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Angela put in a lot of work for me in 7.2 and 7.3. just as an addition to the many mentioned already. Many paths have best case workers and then some that will work regardless based on the nodes. No units for 7.1 through 7.3 100% fully explored. just farmed revives in variant 7 and pots in RoL.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Mags
    Doom
    Apoc
    G2099
    Stealthy
    HB
    Void
    HT
    Blade
    Rulk

I used them for act 7 exploration ( I.e. 7.1 , 7.2 & 7.3)
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,667 ★★★★
    I’ve only done 7.1 exploration, and I would say Red Mags was my top overall champ. Nimrod, Claire, iBom and KP get honorable mention.
  • GuytennisGuytennis Posts: 420 ★★★
    Mangog, Vukture, Sabertooth, Gamora and Superior Iron Man. That’s all you need.
  • Before 7.3 Cable with Apoc will get you through most every fight. Spiderham puts in work, my r3 Mr Negative is really nice on the intercept nodes because once you have light energy you just dash back, hold heavy, and his heavy evade counts as an intercept.

In 7.3 Ghost can be used the most for most paths, on 7.3.4 I even brought quake to do 2 fights. You pretty much just need a large roster if you want to interact with the nodes in a way to benefit you, or use ghost to ignore them.
  • Matt123Matt123 Posts: 29
    R3 Fury can still go ham
    R3 Sorcerer
    Magik put in serious boss work all over the place
    R3 moleman