**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 5* featured crystal is here !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion

Comments

• I'm still on the hunt for knull. Got x-23 finally and double duped black Widow, alas the hunt continues
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Not an impressive one, was really hoping for wolverine
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

I opened 24 and couldn’t get black widow damn this thing

Oooof ...i opened a basic 30 min before new featured and duped Claire 1st time lol.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Opened up 7 and not one of them was a featured champ.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

Rohit_316 said:

Zan0 said:

Oooof ...i opened a basic 30 min before new featured and duped Claire 1st time lol.
    Not looking for Claire
  • mitchy231mitchy231 Posts: 46
    Opened 17 of them and only got ONE feature. Nice odds.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    Opened one, got Anti-Venom so no complaints. Agree this isn’t a very exciting one, will only be buying 1 every other week via the sigil discount. Will probably stop even that if I pull Knull.
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

I opened 18 looking for Tigra. No luck either.
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 ★★★
    I opened 8 and got Toad and Sersi, the rest were trash. Only really want Anti-Venom.
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★

Ikaris and kraven are nice. Really wanted knull tho. I have the rest as 6* and black widow awakened.
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    edited February 2022
    Lol, it seems like no one is getting the champ that they were looking for - me included. I opened 21 looking for Knull (only have him as a 4*) and the Kabam gods looked down and laughed at me. :p
    The only Featured champs that I pulled were Sersi, Anti-Venom, and Kraven (all of which I already had as 5*) The only champ that I didn't have as a 5* was Mysterio andBlack Widow who I pulled twice.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Looks like people Haven't been able to pull Knull that much.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Least Nimrod was added as 6* to basic pool along with his 5* lol
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    Opened 14, got:
    Anti-Venom which I have duped as a 6 star (only featured champ pull)
    New BWCV, which I have rank 3 as a 6 star
    New OG BW (finally for the pokemon checklist)
    A bunch of 6 star shards otherwise
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,532 ★★★★
    I opened 7

Pulled

Toad
    Sersi
    Knull
    Karvan
    BW OG
    Lady Thor
    Tigra

So 4 featured with the only trash being lady Thor
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 501 ★★★
    Opened about 20 (have over 5o0k shards) duped toad twice and pulled anti venom, who I wanted for s99 synergy. I grinded arena for 5* knull so I only really want kraven..for completeness. I’ll open via sigil going forward
  • PaulyoriPaulyori Posts: 230

Missed knull