The level 47 account finally hit 11k prestige!

Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Member Posts: 449 ★★★
Took my 3rd 6* to rank 3 today. Finally over that 11k bump.

How do your mini accounts fair? See anyone else my level or lower with better?

And yeah had to buy my 2nd sigil. Restrictions on resource limits are lame.

Comments

• Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Member Posts: 156 ★★
    That is nuts mate. I've been 60 for 3 years and still at 10k lol. Probably because most of my r3s are unawakened and don't have great prestige.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,290 ★★★★★
    My mini has 3 r3s also (duped domino , unduped tigra , unduped kang) can r3 longshot or duped doom as 4th mini is lvl 60 unfortunately and at 10.2k ish prestige
  • CmaroCmaro Member Posts: 229 ★★
    Still not sure what you doin 😅 47 level can be done in 1-2 weeks...not using boosts? So just for flexing ?
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Member Posts: 449 ★★★
    Cmaro said:

Still not sure what you doin 😅 47 level can be done in 1-2 weeks...not using boosts? So just for flexing ?

Yep.
    edited September 2021

This is cool, but at the same time we’re most likely not gonna see a lower level with higher prestige because most people don’t avoid using XP boosts and exploring content, and also don’t get grandfathered in to a higher tier alliance. But I’m sure you knew that while making this post 😂

I was in a map 5 AQ focused alliance for almost 2 years before I decided to join my alliance. It’s an old account that’s taken care with staying low level

Mix that with some Neeson luck of course. I don’t have many ranked up champions

It’s only my little account afterall.
    JVoorhees said:

pshh...weakling ;)

;)
    Update!
    Level 48
    7 rank 3s.
    3 more t5cc in stash. 2 skill and 1 mutant

• KyriosRaisKyriosRais Member Posts: 65
    looking at your lvl, i rather want an account with lvl 60 without any single rank 3. that lvl up is exhausting

looking at your lvl, i rather want an account with lvl 60 without any single rank 3. that lvl up is exhausting

I stay as low level as possible
  • GarloGarlo Member Posts: 242 ★★

What is the point?
  • Noise72Noise72 Member Posts: 337 ★★★
    What do your masteries look like? Must have to make some sacrifices with only 48 points.
    Noise72 said:

What do your masteries look like? Must have to make some sacrifices with only 48 points.

Normal base set up. 2 in despair an glass cannon and one into Willpower
    Airwalk1 said:

Cheater

Cheaters get banned.
  • SurfinwalrusSurfinwalrus Member Posts: 33
    Rather be level 60, energy cap is higher
  • Noise72Noise72 Member Posts: 337 ★★★

He doesn't care about the energy cap because he doesn't do any questing. Otherwise he would level up. The real problem is the masteries. He's purposefully playing at a disadvantage by not reaching level 60.
    Noise72 said:

He doesn't care about the energy cap because he doesn't do any questing. Otherwise he would level up. The real problem is the masteries. He's purposefully playing at a disadvantage by not reaching level 60.
    I need a challenge. Still haven’t found any content that’s hard to complete for me missing those points.

I just do plat war and aq. Maybe side event here and there but not usually.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    Airwalk1 said:

Cheater

Kinda surprised this hasn’t been taken down yet
    edited February 2022

Garlo said:

What is the point?
    So he can call everyone weeklings on global
    This let's him bait people in global. He spends several hours a day saying "weaklings" then baiting people with this low level account just to troll them. Every single day, no joke.
    dang that’s actually sad 😭
    I think he may just be mad, barely spent an hour on the game between two accounts a day.

Here’s my stash and r3s. Skill heavy on t5cc and also 6* which is helpful!

Rank 3s are the first 7 6*s

Garlo said:

What is the point?
    So he can call everyone weeklings on global
    This let's him bait people in global. He spends several hours a day saying "weaklings" then baiting people with this low level account just to troll them. Every single day, no joke.
    dang that’s actually sad 😭
    I think he may just be mad, barely spent an hour on the game between two accounts a day.

Here’s my stash and r3s. Skill heavy on t5cc and also 6* which is helpful!

Rank 3s are the first 7 6*s
    Has two account thronebreaker and beat abyss (pretends to be mostly free to play), and is constantly on two different globals and does all that in less than an hour a day, lol, got to call some serious cap on that.
    I was ftp until after I beat the grandmaster. Since then I’d say I’ve invested about 150$. Recently bought that insane 50$ bundle. Couldn’t resist.

I’ll troll global between aq/aw fights a few times a day.

I wish Kabam would remove experience from act 7. 7.4 will push me over level 49 :(