Parry Input Issue - Android Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Badass84Badass84 Member Posts: 317 ★★★
    After the hotfix it seems like everything got back to normal as before.
    Thanks Kabam
  • XtremeMachineXtremeMachine Member Posts: 43
    The hotfix actually fixed, but I'll miss the smoothness of going through the menus, after fights, crystal openings, and moving on the maps. If thats what it takes to get parry working again, so be it. Why can't we have both though? Hope that comes in future.

Thanks Kabam, credit where it's do. You had us really worried there.
  • Sunny2Sunny2 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    For me it's alot better. But I am still seeing that on short distance parries alot more of them are getting blocked instead of parried (much better then getting smacked as before). I could go weeks before without missing a parry and I still notice that on close space parry attempts some are registering as blocks now. If the defenders is charging ar me from a distance parry attempt it's working as before.
  • DragonUnleashedDragonUnleashed Member Posts: 62
    The hotfix did it's job, thankfully..

Thank you, and don't do this again please ;)
  • elif96elif96 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you very much to your team who released the update in such a short time <3
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    I'm confused by all these comments about the quick fix as I've been told over and over and over and over and over again that bugs which are detrimental to the players get left as long as possible.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022

I'm confused by all these comments about the quick fix as I've been told over and over and over and over and over again that bugs which are detrimental to the players get left as long as possible.

Somebody was complaining the hotfix that required more info to fix a bug that was not always reproducible took 2 day to be sent out instead of 30 minutes
  • ZeflemelZeflemel Member Posts: 9
    edited February 2022
    ~can't delete so i just edited my commentary. Not here to inflame. The fix is here.~
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited February 2022
    After hot-fix game menus are laggy again. Game was very smooth before hot-fix for me. Looks like hot-fix should have been aimed only for specific android devices.
  • VmoferVmofer Member Posts: 47
    @Kabam Miike I'm sorry saying but still the same. I'm playing in a huawei p30 pro and I can't parry 90% of the times. Is being so hard doing AQ.
  • bizbiz Member Posts: 16
    Vmofer said:

@Kabam Miike I'm sorry saying but still the same. I'm playing in a huawei p30 pro and I can't parry 90% of the times. Is being so hard doing AQ.

I'm also on a p30 and it working fine for me now have you got your game accelerator switched on as it makes a big difference if it not on inputs are less responsive with out it.
  • VmoferVmofer Member Posts: 47
    biz said:

Vmofer said:

I'm also on a p30 and it working fine for me now have you got your game accelerator switched on as it makes a big difference if it not on inputs are less responsive with out it.
    No I don't i will try it. Thanks I will switch on and see if works. Once again thank you ☺️
    @Demonzfyre i think the reason you couldn't get the issues while recording is because the issues themselves were likely caused by increased framerates . You recorder might have disabled, or you phone disable higher framerates while recording which caused the issues to drop
  • Chris_SummersChris_Summers Member Posts: 262 ★★
    Well congrats you android users for getting your game fixed… 😤
  • ElthanElthan Member Posts: 92 ★★
    edited February 2022
    I wanted to thank Kabam's team, the issue has been fixed for me with the hotfix.

Running on Xiaomi 10T Pro
  • Tw1stedmemoryTw1stedmemory Member Posts: 1
    Game works again.Thanks for quick fix.
    Xiaomi Poco X3
  • Mcghee3Mcghee3 Member Posts: 93
    S21 ultra still a couple parry issues for me it is better but still not 100%
  • MauBocanegraTMauBocanegraT Member Posts: 29
    What i think is that the fix should have been aimed only to specific devices.

At least this is the first time Ive played the game at 45hz with a decent parry/stun response, still not perfect But i think this is the best fix for Android Galaxy pones yet so far.
    Love the feel of the game at a high frame ratio!

S21 ultra here
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Member Posts: 351 ★★
    Bumping this, still encountering multiple gameplay issues.

Hotfix may have resolved issues for some but not everyone.
  • Amms90Amms90 Member Posts: 338 ★★★
    Been doing some testing in arena + aq. Game looks fixed to me. Xiaomi poco f3
  • Flbarros_Flbarros_ Member Posts: 19

Flbarros_ said:

Flbarros_ said:

When a bug benefits the players: hotfix within 30 minutes
    When a bug benefits the company: "please, send a video showing the issue so we can investigate further"

Right. Because the game being unplayable for many players creating an even more unhappy customer base "benefits the company" because people have to use items, which they are already handing out for free. Makes sense.
    Still benefits the company.... making sense or not.
    No, the game working well and happy customers benefit the company. A broken game is detrimental to Kabam and the players. Players willing to spend are far more valuable than frustrated players using their hard earned units and (maybe) a little money to complete AQ or AW while the game is broken. This is so obvious it shouldn't need to be debated.
    How many compensations gifts we have received in the past months?
    How many players stopped playing because of this persistent input issues?
    How many players still paying for the sigil?

So, still benefits the company....

Changing subject, all right with the hotfix.
    Thks to all involved.

• pikapika Member Posts: 74
    Galaxy s9+
    Android 10
    Still having issue
  • BasNLBasNL Member Posts: 62
    It seems more prominent against void and when you are cornered. Don't look at the bad gameplay, just want to show the issue.

https://youtu.be/Ggyv49SBP8M
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Member Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    It seems to have fixed the issue on my S20 FE, and I have done a lot of fights with no issues, if something pops up I will report.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Flbarros_ said:

Flbarros_ said:

Flbarros_ said:

When a bug benefits the players: hotfix within 30 minutes
    When a bug benefits the company: "please, send a video showing the issue so we can investigate further"

Right. Because the game being unplayable for many players creating an even more unhappy customer base "benefits the company" because people have to use items, which they are already handing out for free. Makes sense.
    Still benefits the company.... making sense or not.
    No, the game working well and happy customers benefit the company. A broken game is detrimental to Kabam and the players. Players willing to spend are far more valuable than frustrated players using their hard earned units and (maybe) a little money to complete AQ or AW while the game is broken. This is so obvious it shouldn't need to be debated.
    How many compensations gifts we have received in the past months?
    How many players stopped playing because of this persistent input issues?
    How many players still paying for the sigil?

So, still benefits the company....

Changing subject, all right with the hotfix.
    Thks to all involved.

Players quitting, no longer buying the sigil, and compensation benefits the company? I'm out. No way to argue with this lol.
  • GondelulfGondelulf Member Posts: 17
    Haven't read the whole thread, but my champs are throwing heavy attacks when I try to do a MLLLM combo randomly (happens in about 5 to 10% of my combos) I already updated but it's not resolved. Playing on a OnePlus 9 pro at 120frames.
    Gondelulf said:

Haven't read the whole thread, but my champs are throwing heavy attacks when I try to do a MLLLM combo randomly (happens in about 5 to 10% of my combos) I already updated but it's not resolved. Playing on a OnePlus 9 pro at 120frames.

My man. Yes. I'm going to it only started recent so I'm guessing it's not just my display.

I'm going to try to switch to 60Hz to see if that's the issue
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,412 ★★★★
    I am having longer loading times and more hanging with the connection problem symbol even though my connection is fine with everything else on my phone as usual.