edited October 2022
    In-Game Name: abelardo
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy A52s 5g
    Device Operating System: Android 12
    Cellular or WiFi: both
    Game Version Installed: 36.2.1
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue:
    The character moves with difficulty and sometimes does not follow commands. (ex: medium attack) Both characters move at 20-25 FPS. You cannot complete a combo or parry the opponent in time.
    Sometimes it moves in the opposite direction
  • snammsnamm Member Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Please include your in-game (not forum) name. snamm
    Device and Model: Galaxy Tab S2
    Device Operating System: 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: wifi
    Game Version Installed: just reinstalled, so newest version
    Game Mode: Story and Event Quests
    Description of the Issue: Game crashes and reads "Game Error. An unknown error has occurred. Please try again later." With a button reading MS_ID_UI_OK on it. Been doing this for about 20 hours now. Kept me from closing off a quest before end of the storyline. Pretty frustrating.
  • MaelhusMaelhus Member Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: Maelhus
    Device and Model: Galaxy A9 (2018)
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 36.3.0
    Game Mode: AQ, AW, Missions
    Description of the Issue: When I try to enter aq, aw or missions I get an error message saying "MS_ID_UI_OK". Tapping the "message" automatically closes the game.

• Darko_mattev1977Darko_mattev1977 Member Posts: 18
    edited October 2022

Can not play. Everytime I try to start a match, I get the same error massage.
    edited October 2022

In-Game Name: Darko Mattex
    Game Version Installed: last available
    Game Mode: missions
    Description of the Issue: some times just loading the game, some others before starting the match, I get the error message "MS_ID_UI_OK". Any action brings to the game crash
  • tufo24tufo24 Member Posts: 53
    In-Game Name: Tufo24
    Device and Model: Galaxy S8 Active
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Game Mode: Upgrade Champions and some fights too
    Description of the Issue: Every time I click a champ and press upgrade, as soon as it brings me to the next screen with the ISO I get the Game Error Message "An unknown error has occurred. Please try again later" and the button below it says "MS_ID_UI_OK" and it kicks me out of the game completely where i have to reboot the game. I need to contribute to our Summoner Advancement alliance event and my Level Up Solo Event and this messed it all up. As for the issue with fights, sometimes a champ just stops moving and other times it is doing different moves then what I press and has even gone opposite direction a few times
  • tufo24tufo24 Member Posts: 53
    edited October 2022
    Message was duplicated. Please remove this post
  • AarhusAarhus Member Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: Aärhus
    Game Version Installed: lastest
    Description of the Issue: The error just appeared, it's the same one the other players have. "MS_ID_UI_OK" then nothing can be done, the game closes. This affecting our participation in war and content. Please fix it.

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,293 Guardian
    Big (potential) INSIGHTFUL to @Wuffie in his own thread about this MS_ID_UI error problem on Android.

(quoted from their post)…
    Like some others, I am also having the MS_ID_UI_OK error.
    MS_ID_UI_OK happens when some champs are shown in their 3D model view.
    MS_ID_UI_OK will happen even on the HOME screen if one of these five show up.

*** Captain Britain, Dormammu, Galen, Guardian, Human Torch. ***
    (end)

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/316111/ms-id-ui-ok-created-by-5-different-champions#latest

Which when I look at screen caps here (and other threads) showing this error, looks like they are all showing one of the 5 champs listed above.

That person is on Samsung S8 Active (a common device mentioned among some people reporting this issue, but it's not exclusively just Samsung S8)
  • MafeloyoMafeloyo Member Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: Mafeloyo
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Note 8
    Game Version Installed: lastest
    The error "MS_ID_UI_OK" appear when I have to choose the champions to play in AW and Missions (images attached).
    Right Now I am in AW with my team and I can't contribute because I can't play. Please fix this as soon as possible.

• durant88durant88 Member Posts: 6
    Don’t no if I’m on the right page I’ve just opened a 6* basic crystal and the game lagged and logged me out when I logged back in didn’t have a 6* champ or or shards back all it shows is the 5* I opened

• durant88durant88 Member Posts: 6

In-Game Name: Darko Mattex
    Game Mode: missions
    I dont know if someone else is still experiencing the same problem.
    Everytime I have to fight vs. one among Human torch, Dormammu, Captain Britannia, Galan and Guardian, the game crashes. I counted four paths in the monthly event I wont complete. That's unfair
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,293 Guardian

I dont know if someone else is still experiencing the same problem.
    Everytime I have to fight vs. one among Human torch, Dormammu, Captain Britannia, Galan and Guardian, the game crashes. I counted four paths in the monthly event I wont complete. That's unfair

Yes,
    MS_ID_UI_OK error when showing ..
    *** Captain Britain, Dormammu, Galen, Guardian, Human Torch. ***

And 2 other people have also added HAVOK to that list (making it 6 champs).
  • CruEtZFeldTCruEtZFeldT Member Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: CruEtZFeldT
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy note 9
    Device Operating System: 2.5
    Game Version Installed: 36.3.0
    Game Mode: All
    There are a few issues I'm facing:

1. Almost every fight I play in running into the issue where the game freezes for 3-5 seconds, sometimes more than once, and when it finally started back up it's like the AI just kept playing but I couldn't do anything.
    2. The menu is SUPER laggy, I can't scroll through anything without it glitching and freezing for a few seconds, sometimes upwards to 10 seconds
    3. While I'm TAPPING the right side of my screen during a fight for light hits in a combo my champion randomly throws out an attempted heavy, even though I wasn't holding the right side of the screen down.
    4. My champions also like to for some odd reason dash at my opponent even though I'm holding block.
    5. And lastly my parry didn't work half the time even though I know for an absolute FACT I'm hitting it at the right time. I know this cause I've never had a problem with it before the June update this year. After the June update my have stopped letting me login unless I was connected to WiFi but then you all fixed that issue and now I'm plagued with all the problems above!!!!

Please fix these issues. I really love playing this game but this glitches and lags really ruin the fun in this game.
  • BreakingStarBreakingStar Member Posts: 5
    In-Game Name: BreakingStar
    Device and Model: Oppo Reno7 5G
    Device Operating System: Android 12
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 36.3.1
    Game Mode: rewards for battlegrounds alliance event.
    I have received all the other rewards but no sign of t5cc selector. My alliance was in 11-20% range.
  • ChronZChronZ Member Posts: 1
    In-Game Name: -C H R O N I C
    Device And Model: Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018)
    Cellular Or WiFi: Both, Same effect
    Game Mode: The Game
    Description Of The Issue:
    I can't enter the game, I get stuck on the new spider man loading screen infinitely, it went on for about 15 before I decided to delete data and try something. I clicked on New game instead of Continue game, and when I went to login, it worked but with a risk, If you close the game or go to a champion select menu you'd have to do it all over again. Hope this is enough
  • BlackAshSlayerBlackAshSlayer Member Posts: 2
    In-Game Name: BlackAshSlayer
    Device and Model: (Galaxy Note 10 plus)
    Device Operating System: (11)
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular (MTN)
    Game Version: v36.3.1
    Game Mode: Battlegrounds
    Description of the issue: The Game freezes or starts to show no network symbol when I'm either trying to pick champs to use resulting to placing the wrong defender or when the countdown to start a fight ends and then resumes after some time and shows time out. This has happened to me on three different occasions regardless of the champ and it's frustrating considering the resources I put in to buy Elder's mark. Please fix it.

• JrideJride Member Posts: 15
    Twice today midfight I've booted booted completely from the game. Both times I was mid fight in AQ. I play off a new galaxy , anyone else having this issue?
  • Jalane12Jalane12 Member Posts: 8
    During the current incursions series Lifecycle is working incorrectly. It is unwinnable for my account. No matter what I do I cannot defeat the defender. I built up to a special 3 and knocked down the defender with a heavy attack and launched my special 3 and could not defeat the defender. Tried with multiple champions and in multiple incusions attempts. Every series that has lifecycle is unwinnable and I have to exit the series and start over. I have been playing the game for 6 year and I know how to defeat life cycle and cannot under any circumstance currently.
  • JrideJride Member Posts: 15
    Game is still Crsh8ng during AQ. 1st fight of the day this time. I run with a new galaxy and the in game crashes during AQ are getting costly
    Can we please look into this
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Member Posts: 211 ★★
    In-Game Name: Zeezoos
    Device and Model: IPad Pro
    Device Operating System: IOS 15.6.1
    Game Mode: Event Quest, Alliance Quest, Side Quest
    Description of the Issue: Using Misty Knight if my first action in the fight is a parry (which it quite often is) the game crashes. I’ve recently taken the champion to 6* rank 2 and this is happening at least half the time, so is a significant problem.
  • ZeezoosZeezoos Member Posts: 211 ★★
    Sorry, just realised I posted in the wrong thread!
  • SirfootlettuceSirfootlettuce Member Posts: 2
    In-game name: Sirfootlettuce
    Device and model: Motorola e7
    Device operating system: Android 10
    Game version installed: 36.3.1
    Game mode: All
    Description of issue: Crashing 10x more recently, tried force stopping, clearing cache and restarting phone but nothing is working, I can either do 1 fight before it crashed or it will just crash before I have even loaded in to the game.
  • ZK06ZK06 Member Posts: 18
    What the hell is this going on in battleground matches?
    I lost the battleground match because of two times freeze the game.
    Even no Internet problem or other problem.
    Ease investigate this problem.
    https://youtu.be/mQA1SzMS6bI
  • EleaElea Member Posts: 6
    In-Game Name: Elea13
    Device and Model: Samsung A50
    Device Operating System: Android 11. Kernel 4.14.113
    Game Mode: Alliance Quest.
    Description of the Issue: Since yesterday the Game freezes in Loading screen just before fight, and we need restart game with same result. The fight never starts...At least 5 members has same problem in our AW: [RENe2] Renegados 21 . So is not problem of SO, device, cellular or wifi...Of course we loose half life every time...
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Member Posts: 1,013 ★★★
    edited November 2022
    IGN: RichiesDad79
    Device: Blu View
    Android 10.0
    Both cellular and wifi
    Latest version as of 11/04/22
    Game mode: all

Game crashes constantly, returning me to my home screen. In the cases where it doesn't crash quickly, I'll start getting many visual glitches, the boxes around enemies disappear leaving only the picture and stars underneath on the map, sometime whole parts of a fight screen will be missing or transparent, sometimes there will be glitchy characters, for example, kingpins suit will be orange and glitchy instead of white. Visual glitches don't always happen right off but when they do, I know a crash is gonna happen soon. Most of the time it happens on the map when I go to advance, or in the screen when I am choosing on of my 5 champs, or right after I choose and the fight begins to load. Once it crashes, it takes me several tries to get back into it long enough to continue playing. Sometimes I can actually play it for a little while which is why I haven't just quit this game despite all the time and money I've spent on it. These problems haven't always occured on this device, but it has gotten much worse over the past 2 updates. The music always glitches right before a crash.
  • xchipxchip Member Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: xchip
    Device and Version: realme Pad 10.4"
    Device Operating System: Android 11
    Game Version Installed: 36.3.1 (and some previous)
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest, Alliance War (boss nodes), Incursions (very often), Battlegrounds (very often)
    Champions Affected: Dr. Doom, Diablo, Blade, Yellowjacket, Apocalypse, Meduza, Proxima Midnight, Ultron, Corvus Glaive, Hercules, Iceman, Venom, The Thing, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Elsa Bloodstone , Nebula, Dr. Octopus
    Active Boosts: bug happens with no boosts and playing with various boosts
    Description of the Issue: This bug happens since August 2022. It affects almost all game modes (maybe except Duels). More likely occurs on nodes with many modifiers (like boss nodes or Back Issues nodes). After November update it happens more frequent. Scenario always the same: try to PARRY (even unsuccessful) in a second screen blinks (dim to black, sometimes with some sort of artifacts once or twice) and touch sensor becomes irresponsible and i loose control for a second. When recording videos via Android OS tools it does not show any blinks but some freezes or slow/sharp movements.
    There are 2 videos of the same fight (Incursion for example):
    1 Taken from Action camera (sorry for quality), but it show screen dimming
    https://youtu.be/0yQZN_wGkKo
    2 Screen recording Android OS
    https://youtu.be/aZ5jZ2GD5QQ
  • BenJGrimmBenJGrimm Member Posts: 19
    In-Game Name: Ben Grimm
    Device and Model: Pixel 5a
    Device Operating System: Android 13
    Game Version Installed: Updated to 37.0 (or whatever today's update was)
    Game Mode: Happens in pretty much every mode. Definitely in quests, arena, and AQ, at least
    Description of the Issue: Game crashes when people use any SP. For a while, it was only certain ones - Doom's or CGR's sp2s were the ones that crashed the system the most frequently. But since the update, it's gotten worse. So far (admittedly this is only through a few matches), every time anyone has used any SP, the game has crashed. The game is bordering on literally unplayable for me.
  • AnaxagorAnaxagor Member Posts: 62
    I'm experiencing connectivity issues

Android 12
    Poco X3