Options

You think kabam were so nice to give cav crystals for 2000 shards?? Lol

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
See the images..
The % of getting 6star champs are now greatly reduced!

4000 shards

2000 shards

Comments

• Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,324 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

So....one chance at 4.5 is greater than 2 chances at 3? Curious about that math.

Just curious if you will take a crystal with 100% chance of a six star or 2 crystals with 50% chance of a six star?
    This would be more like 1 crystal with 100% or 2 crystals with 75%
    3:4.5 is not the same as 75:100
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Graves_3 said:

So....one chance at 4.5 is greater than 2 chances at 3? Curious about that math.

Just curious if you will take a crystal with 100% chance of a six star or 2 crystals with 50% chance of a six star?
    I didn’t count it, the point is it’s clearly and inarguably better
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,324 ★★★★★

Graves_3 said:

Graves_3 said:

Neither am I arguing if it’s better or worse. I am just asking a hypothetical question to GW about what he would choose.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,047 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

Graves_3 said:

Graves_3 said:

Neither am I arguing if it’s better or worse. I am just asking a hypothetical question to GW about what he would choose.
    There’s no argument, it’s better
  • Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    If i get a 6 star on any of these cystals i will honestly be surprised
  • Options
    FenicoFenico Posts: 306 ★★★
    Their price doesn't matter. If it got reduced to 2000 per crystal it doesn't mean we are getting more crystals since it depends on amount of total shards.

As for the drop rates, they were always altering between these two. Don't ask me why, I don't understand either but this is what we always had.
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    @Kerneas If you buy all bundles with cav shards and you collect all shards from the calendar you should be able to open 29 cav crystals without spending nothing: they might have regular cav drop rates instead of featured ones but it's still a pretty good number of tries ^_^

I'm not sure about those drop rates, though: I just opened my third account who is UC and the GM version of this crystal does have featured drop rates (5%/15%/80% where regular are 3%/15%/82%), so why cavs don't? ^^"
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

You might be joking but,
    it's better it's 4.5% against 5.91%
    One chance with a 4.5% probability is not better than 2 at 3%.
    Isn't that what I said?
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Once you put 100% it's kinda difficult .
    The option here is 100% chance to get a 6* against 75% chance to get a6* with also a 25% chance to get 2 6*s
  • Options
    KyrinMcHKyrinMcH Posts: 42
    if u open 10 crystals at a 4.5% chance of a 6* u have a 36.9% chance of getting 1 6*
    if u open 20 at a 3% chance of a 6* u have a 45% chance to get 1 6*

we r actually better off now than before if the number of shards is the same
  • Options
    Cr7ms7rs7Cr7ms7rs7 Posts: 52
    Thanks for maths lesson. Appreciate it.
  • Options
    Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    Why do people assume we get more crystals just because the price is 2k shards? If we get 29 potential crystals this month if we buy all the instore offers, how many did we get last month? I am by no means saying it is better or worse, just questioning the logic of getting more crystals just because they dropped the price. They control the flow of how many shards we can get as well. Might balance out in the end
  • Options

Why do people assume we get more crystals just because the price is 2k shards? If we get 29 potential crystals this month if we buy all the instore offers, how many did we get last month? I am by no means saying it is better or worse, just questioning the logic of getting more crystals just because they dropped the price. They control the flow of how many shards we can get as well. Might balance out in the end

We got like 7 last month
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

last month we got 7 crystals, and we got around the same number of crystals all months since June 2021 with the exception of December ^_^