**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Power start boost weirdness

MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
Someone please explain this because it's happened a couple wars in a row now. I pop a power start boost and go into a fight but only get half a bar or power. Happened twice this war with red guardian vs ebony maw. Last war was spider 2099 vs some mystic... maybe mojo?

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    Menkent said:

Someone please explain this because it's happened a couple wars in a row now. I pop a power start boost and go into a fight but only get half a bar or power. Happened twice this war with red guardian vs ebony maw. Last war was spider 2099 vs some mystic... maybe mojo?

It’s maw’s ability actually. I didn’t know about it till it happened to someone in my alliance and then someone pointed it out, but it’s in his abilities
  • Options
    I see that power gain is reduced by 60% when he's focused, but I should have 7 seconds at the start of the fight before he gains focus. What am I missing?
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    I’m pretty sure his opponent has the -60% reduction when he’s *focusing*, not when he’s *focused*.

In other words, it’s before focus activates
  • Options
    Hazzalec said:

I’m pretty sure his opponent has the -60% reduction when he’s *focusing*, not when he’s *focused*.

In other words, it’s before focus activates

Omfg. The level of semantics you have to go to just to understand the interactions of trash champions in this game is absurd. I thought part of their sham roadmap two years ago was that they were going to simplify this nonsense. Two deaths in war because I didn't notice a shift in verb tense in a paragraph that it turns out is written in reverse chronological order - they give the result of him being focused *then* say what happens while he is not yet focused. Only kabam.