**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Romance Bundles in the unit store makes an appearance !!

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited February 2022 in General Discussion

Just noticed this offer in unit store . In order to get the best value , you gotta purchase the bundle 1st via cash and then additionally spend your units too here to spread "love" as per Kabam.

Why does almost everything has to be behind a pay wall 🀦🀦 They could have just made the rank up gem and awakening gem generic as the unit value is brilliant .

Comments

• BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hope the Romance potions & revives stay as is after event ends ...
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Anyone get the Nexus deal yet?
    It’s a great price for a Nexus but I’m trying my hardest to save for July unit offers.

You have another 5 months to grind arenas! Go for it!
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Typhoon said:

Hit the arena and stop crying!

Maybe it's time for you to do that . I already have more than 20k units ..more than you can ever purchase .
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,750 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

Typhoon said:

Maybe it's time for you to do that . I already have more than 20k units ..more than you can ever purchase .
    That's the difference. I don't purchase units, I earn them. These offers are not behind a paywall.
  • Rohit_316 said:

Typhoon said:

well you called it a paywall despite having the units.....
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Rohit_316 said:

Typhoon said:

well you called it a paywall despite having the units.....
    I accepted the mistake above already .. initially what i was thinking was that we gotta buy the crystal which is with unit pack , hence i posted this .
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

Oh i am sorry guys ...i was quick enough to judge here . Apologies for inconvenience . I accept my mistake here 🀦

can you edit your OP so that it avoids any confusion for future readers?
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,455 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just awakened herc and will take kitty to rank 3!
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

Oh i am sorry guys ...i was quick enough to judge here . Apologies for inconvenience . I accept my mistake here 🀦

Love a man who owns a mistake and doesn’t get defensive
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,759 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Do you mind posting the quantities for each offer? I am not Thronebreaker.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2022
    Bought 4 of the T5b offer and the t5cc selector offer.

Used it to take duped CGR to 6r3, oh yeah!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    caved and bought some

couple thousand units lighter but I got some good stuff out of it so I cannot complain
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don't understand with all your bugs you could have given us a free offer instead of always paying. It's new to have the crystals in offers instead of having them in quests like every year, really a shame to consider us as a walking bank card
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I don't understand with all your bugs you could have given us a free offer instead of always paying. It's new to have the crystals in offers instead of having them in quests like every year, really a shame to consider us as a walking bank card

And who will pay to keep the game running?