**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Just The 2 Of Us crystals

HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 β˜…β˜…
I just opened 2 and only got 1 champ from each crystal.
Am I not understanding the description?

Definitely meant to get 2 PER crystal right? πŸ˜•

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Same here, I let them play all the way, and opened just one champ in each. @Kabam Porthos ?
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 β˜…β˜…
    And now the ISO I selected from the 1000 unit offer has gone missing!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I opened 4 and it showed me 8.

Here's me opening 2 and it having 4 champs.

Ah man, I got screwed.
    Nice btw πŸ™Œ
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158 β˜…
    Here's mine. It doesn't add up.
  • cfpreludecfprelude Posts: 112 β˜…
    I opened 10 and got 10 champs. Then opened 4 more and it showed 8 champs. ???
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    cfprelude said:

I opened 10 and got 10 champs. Then opened 4 more and it showed 8 champs. ???

They might fixed it in the meantime. But what about the rest of us that got the broken bundles?
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is partly why I wish mcoc had a "sort by acquired" thing in the champions tab. Of course, there'd have to be a "first time" and "additional copies" set of tags for it but it still would be helpful to prevent confusions such as this.
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 701 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I also only got one champ in each of the five I opened. Wth.
  • kus234kus234 Posts: 186 β˜…β˜…
    Its broken.. not getting the two champs..
  • 5RSLY5RSLY Posts: 36 β˜…
    I also didn't get 2 champs per crystal. I popped open each set and only received 10 per 10 pop.
  • TrenzaloreTrenzalore Posts: 182 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got a 6* Ikaris and 6* Rogue from mine!
  • kus234kus234 Posts: 186 β˜…β˜…
    edited February 2022
    This is ridiculous... I got No champs?

Opened 4 so far.. got two from the first open but 1 from next two and none from the 4th...

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I got two out of one Crystal but the second one didn't show. It went to my Roster, and showed up in the Feed.
    Forward said:

For those of you that aren't having the numbers add up, it's because the second pull from the crystals auto converts and if it's a max sig it won't show the champ or a dupe or new.

If this is the case we should have been told prior to buying them. It would have put me off not knowing who I was getting. I mean, what is the point if you can't see?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Forward said:

For those of you that aren't having the numbers add up, it's because the second pull from the crystals auto converts and if it's a max sig it won't show the champ or a dupe or new.

If this is the case we should have been told prior to buying them. It would have put me off not knowing who I was getting. I mean, what is the point if you can't see?
    The Shards and Max Sig Crystal showed up though.
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 β˜…β˜…
    kus234 said:

This is ridiculous... I got No champs?

Opened 4 so far.. got two from the first open but 1 from next two and none from the 4th...

You got 2 4 star champs that were max sig. The second auto converted. You have 2 Max sig crystals to show that and 550 5 star shards. All that iso, gold and shards had to come from somewhere.
  • Hey there, the team has taken a look into this it does appear to be a display issue. The Champions are still awarding correctly, but those who are max sig may not display, though their full rewards, including the Max Sig Crystals, are still awarding correctly. The team is working on getting this display issue resolved as soon as they can though.
  • Longshot_33Longshot_33 Posts: 348 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Am I right in assuming if you buy all the deals I should have 30 cavs? Trying to understand how Enzo Eigen had 35 in his opening
  • GamerKniteGamerKnite Posts: 181 β˜…β˜…
    Well that just happened

• MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I am missing dupes on these champs from the Love Crystal. Maybe i am understanding the text wrong but was I suppose to get 2x of these champs from this crystal?? Yes or No??