Options

Torch is the most valuable War attacker

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
After playing season 31 if I have learnt anything its that Torch is definitely the most valuable in war considering he was literally banned in every one of them. Even more so when I heard it was the same for others too.
It only proves how useful and destructive he has been in war before attacker bans for everyone. (Mystics finally took a breath of relief though)

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,094 ★★★★★
    He showed up in most of our bans too but honestly I banned him MAYBE 3 times the entire season ... there are ways to place against Torch so he wasn't a pain point for me so I more often than not left him off our ban list.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,168 ★★★★★
    We banned Torch and Ghost the whole season and that is what we experienced from the other alliances too.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    love torch in war, definitely agree with this topic
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,204 ★★★★★
    When a champ can easily clear 1/6th of all champs in the game and can access DOT that no champ is immune to, then yeah he's pretty good in AW and everywhere.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

What I found was void is still awesome!

Yup, HT was banned every war for us as well. But my r3 void or iAbom were good replacements.

We need limits on bans. Not using human torch all month except in science eq level 😢
  • Options
    Jaded said:

Gmonkey said:

What I found was void is still awesome!

Yup, HT was banned every war for us as well. But my r3 void or iAbom were good replacements.

We need limits on bans. Not using human torch all month except in science eq level 😢
    and YJ. YJ was so good.
    I think myself and @KnightZero were the only YJ users in t1. Unfortunately. The enlightened ones.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,584 ★★★★★
    He can’t be that valuable if he’s constantly banned ;)
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Torch was banned for every one of our wars as well. Ghost and AA were also frequently banned but there were a few wars with them.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    I put my torch on defense. He was pretty much always banned. Mags was banned in most wars.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Tbh torch is a good ban, but we left him unbanned for a couple wars and just limited his usage, he’s op for simplicity. But I’d rather unbanned torch than ghost
  • Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Torch is by far the best attacker, no disputes, destroys everything for me
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,176 ★★★★★
    Well for us it was Doom , mags and ghost sometimes with quake