**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Jessica Jones coming?

nvrlbo874y35.jpeg

Probably many of u have noticed, but i didnt see any post about it. Is that a sign that FINALLY we may get to see her in the game?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Nop, that doesn't mean anything.
    Is just a picture with champs on it. Otherwise she and Dr. Strange (Marvel Now) would already be in the game
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    She’s been in promo pictures since forever. Doesn’t mean jack.
  • Options
    CodornasCodornas Posts: 542 ★★
    Dammit :/
    We re in need of Science champs
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    They already stated they won't be releasing her so might as well forget about it.
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    If she's with Luke Cage... then maybe.
  • Options
    Qwerty wrote: »
    Draco2199 wrote: »
    They already stated they won't be releasing her so might as well forget about it.

they've also stated that they're thinking about releasing champs that they had previously said they weren't planning on releasing.

Exactly! M.O.D.O.K. is back on the list of upcoming playable champions and he was previously in the list of non playable champions. If he's going to be a playable character next month, then maybe there's a chance that Jessica may return as well. We need her!!!!0rufv287hqh9.png

• Options
    That website isn't official. Is speculation only
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »

stated by kabam in NYCC. Seatin posted a video on it.
  • Options
    No one confirmed MODOK as a playable character. They just said that tgere would be another MODOK event like the last one, with combined champions
  • Options
    Not sure, but isn't that psylocke?
  • Options
    NEUROPLEXUSNEUROPLEXUS Posts: 92
    Get ready for female iron fist yall. i really enjoyed the netflix show so itd be nice if they added her.
  • Options

Wrong!!!! Why do you have to be such a downer? You probably hate Jessica Jones and you don't want to admit that I found proof! I know I'm right.
  • Options
    Get ready for female iron fist yall. i really enjoyed the netflix show so itd be nice if they added her.

Who is the "female Iron Fist"? Is it Colleen Wing?
  • Options
    edited November 2017

Wrong!!!! Why do you have to be such a downer? You probably hate Jessica Jones and you don't want to admit that I found proof! I know I'm right.

What's wrong with what I said? That isn't the official website of the game. You can't simply say that you found something that is in the "rumored" section of a non-official website.
    Again, there is no confirmation of MODOK or Jessica Jones as playable characters. There aren't even decent rumors of it.
  • Options

What's wrong with what I said? That isn't the official website of the game. You can't simply say that you found something that is in the "rumored" section of a non-official website.
    Again, there is no confirmation of MODOK or Jessica Jones as playable characters. There aren't even decent rumors of it.

Just an art guy who has been saying he loves modok ever since 2014. That's about all I've seen
  • Options
    They have to add her, I really want her in this game!!!!
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    They won't put her in the game. the only reason I can think of is quite misogynistic...**** shaming. Really quite awful. She deserves to be in and shouldn't be [removed].

Post edited by Kabam Spice on
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I think its pretty sexist and misogynistic to flag my post for shining a light on an incredibly important issue.
  • Options
    I’m actually curious how was it misogynist for them to not put her in the game?
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    They are [removed] her for her behavior so they don't think she is an "appropriate" character for the game.
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    edited November 2017
    They are [removed] her for her behavior so they don't think she is an "appropriate" character for the game.

That's ridiculous. She wears more clothing than just about any other female hero, and was in a happy monogamous relationship with a husband whom she loved
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    You keep useing those words I don’t think you know what they mean u do relies Jessica jones prob has the most normal clothes on and animations in this game right?
    U do know they have Deadpool in this game a person who really isn’t what many would view as pg13?

There are hundreds of heroes in the marvel universe both men and female that r fan fav not everyone will get in the game just because they choose not to add someone does not mean it’s [removed].
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    And what behavior exactly would they deem not appropriate? Honestly

And if they truly had an issue with her why would they have added her to the game? Why have her in promotional material if they don’t want there audience exposed to her?
  • Options
    Deadshot260Deadshot260 Posts: 29
    I dont think thats jessica jones this might just be me but i think its quake with no gloves