**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Season Rewards opening - Insane luck

PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
I finally awakened him and will take him to rank 5

And for 6 star well I got this guy....

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    noice
    (because i can't spam this time)
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    ADwar616 said:

I got Groot as my third 6*. Is he useful for pushing to cav?

No @ADwar616 as @Scarcity27 said Groot is probably the worst cosmic champ in the game. And do not rank him unless he gets a rework. I suggest you concentrate on your 5 stars and if your other 6 stars are good.

ADwar616 said:

No, Groot is quite literally one of the worst champs in the game. If you need help for cav, I'd advise you create a separate thread with your roster, and we can help you from there.
    I think he was sarcastic there
    Highly doubt it, and on the chance he was being serious, I offered some helpful advise. I'd rather offer advise to a troll than troll someone in genuine need of help.

And to keep it relevant, I pulled a 5* Spider Ham
    @Scarcity27 Spider Ham is a solid pull i dont think he needs the awakening.. you can rank 5 him unduped. That power strings of his are nasty.
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

ADwar616 said:

No, Groot is quite literally one of the worst champs in the game. If you need help for cav, I'd advise you create a separate thread with your roster, and we can help you from there.
    Highly doubt it, and on the chance he was being serious, I offered some helpful advise. I'd rather offer advise to a troll than troll someone in genuine need of help.

@Scarcity27 Spider Ham is a solid pull i dont think he needs the awakening.. you can rank 5 him unduped. That power strings of his are nasty.
    I've already got the 6* at r2, which is why I'm quite unimpressed.

Also, congrats! Torch is a beast, and his awakening has definitely come in clutch for me. And good luck with awakening your Void (if you choose to invest in him)
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★

ADwar616 said:

No @ADwar616 as @Scarcity27 said Groot is probably the worst cosmic champ in the game. And do not rank him unless he gets a rework. I suggest you concentrate on your 5 stars and if your other 6 stars are good.
    Not just worst cosmic. He is worst champ in game. I would love Groot get 1 mil health and attack for his buff. Become a beast from a stick
  • ADwar616ADwar616 Posts: 76

ADwar616 said:

Yup... Doing the same rn. My only r5 5* as of now Is BWCV. I won't even touch act6 untill I get 5 max5*s. Next on the rank up list are mole god, warlock and cgr.

Guess who I got in my last 6 star opening

Ouch that was rough @BuggyDClown
    edited February 2022

ADwar616 said:

I've already got the 6* at r2, which is why I'm quite unimpressed.

Also, congrats! Torch is a beast, and his awakening has definitely come in clutch for me. And good luck with awakening your Void (if you choose to invest in him)
    @Scarcity27 in the future i will but i need his awakening and loads of sig stones are needed.
    Thanks now I can take up my Torch to maximum level.
    MR_61088 said:

No one beats that

Yes 5&6* moonknight dupe

@MR_61088 Hope Moonknight gets a solid rework
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★

Guess who I got in my last 6 star opening

Ouch that was rough @BuggyDClown
    Thanks for cheering. 👍👍👍 I really want dual crystal at this point tbh
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★

I raise 20k 6* shards

I'm already done with super punch out with a 5r4.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    ADwar616 said:

ADwar616 said:

Yup... Doing the same rn. My only r5 5* as of now Is BWCV. I won't even touch act6 untill I get 5 max5*s. Next on the rank up list are mole god, warlock and cgr.
    You don't need r5s for 6.1. I didn't even have an r5 when I got cav. You just need to keep sharpening your intercepts and baiting specials and it shouldn't be too bad.
  • Gildarts99Gildarts99 Posts: 336 ★★
    MR_61088 said:

No one beats that

Yes 5&6* moonknight dupe

Hahahaha

Solid pulls @Agent_X_zzz
  • Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited February 2022
    My g1 tier war season reward 6* crystal

I raise 20k 6* shards

I'm already done with super punch out with a 5r4.
    @SirGamesBond shes actually been the only champ to solo crossbones in 6.1 after his buff unbelievable but true she needs an update
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★

This Handsome Dude

This Handsome Dude

A pull worth it @13579rebel_
  • MutantA___4444MutantA___4444 Posts: 186 ★★

This Handsome Dude

I got his sister
  • ShepShep Posts: 145

Not a bad haul
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,389 ★★★★★

This Handsome Dude

A pull worth it @13579rebel_
    My 5th 6 star
  • Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Posts: 158
    edited February 2022

My first featured 6* pull and an almost dud nexus. Duped Ihulk the next day so I'm figuring out how to play him. How's ikaris? Haven't heard much about the champ lately.