**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Quake vs Hulk... Who to 5/50?

capt_doobscapt_doobs Posts: 23
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I have both champs at max dupe. Now I must decide who to rank up to 5/50... Who would you choose?

Quake vs Hulk... Who to 5/50? 98 votes

Quake
17%
Spity68prestatorDanicb94XillymanRealStealnameplascjs8000IronBlaze09CobraDoctorJKamalaWantsToPlayTooTempestxananabananaJeepettiBobomanDeadshot260Schnoodle 17 votes
Hulk
82%
ShadTheManMcBrumwinterthurNevvBWhododo872SnakeEyes69The_OneDrOctavius2_2Noob_2yrsSMiller80World EaterstakHarcourtmazebhuv9191TheGumbaFluffydragon2Shynight00TheLazyKingNinjAlanCapWW2 81 votes

Comments

• IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    Quake
    Quake but only if you want to increase your prestige
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Hulk
    Hulk if you need damage dealer, quake for prestige
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Quake
    Hulk if you need a good attacker, quake if you need prestige and can handle how she works. Quake can be a very powerful champ used correctly.
  • RealStealRealSteal Posts: 199
    Quake
    Please don’t listen to all the newbs who votes for hulk. Hulk is garbage compaired to quake. Quake has the prestige and the atk power. Plus she stuns and kills her opponents without touching them. Watch a couple YouTube videos on her and you’ll see. Please don’t rank hulk before quake lol
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Hulk
    I have both r5 and quake is just too squishy, if you fight perfect she can do useful damage and great against some characters, mephisto, electro etc. but I often get trapped in tHe corner with her and find myself dead too quickly, hulk is a tank and if you pull his l1 just before you reach l2 (with stupefy maxed)you can often chain stun 3 or 4 times, which is most opponents dead
  • Deadshot260Deadshot260 Posts: 29
    Quake
    Quake for prestige
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Hulk
    As most people are saying Quake for Prestige, Hulk for damage.
    I prefer Hulk overall.

Quake is really useful against champs like Mephisto, Mordo, Morning Star, electro etc.
    You can kill your opponents even without touching them. To R5 her, u must know how to use her correctly.

Hulk's damage is insane, you can stun lock your opponents. He's also poison immune, which is useful in AQs and AWs. Unlike Quake, you don't need to change your gameplay for Hulk. With masteries like Courage, Glass Canon, Greater Strength, Suicides, enhanced fury, he's like a Tank.

HULK SMASH!
  • XillymanXillyman Posts: 19
    Quake
    They are both great to rank up! I did Quak first and haven’t regretted it. She takes some time to learn to play, but has been helpful to me in many areas of the game once I figure out all her moves!