**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Swedeah solo's all 24 act 6 bosses with Stryfe

GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiR6UcYFluQ
Even Do you bleed Medusa and Crit me with your best shot Cap. This is unbelievably impressive and makes me want Stryfe even more. Swedeah deserves respect for this.

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    So which other champs can do all bosses?i feel colossus can do.(except Medusa) And anyone tanky enough could do Medusa with the preifghts
  • Options
    DragonMCOCDragonMCOC Posts: 528 ★★★
    Insane!!!!
  • Options
    Dash855Dash855 Posts: 239
    edited February 2022
    Just took up my 5* stryfe after seeing this vid
  • Options

The only thing I hate about Stryfe is his glance that costs 5 charges. Most annoying part about him

Every stryfe user has a love hate relationship with that lol
  • Options
    BarryMcCaulkinerBarryMcCaulkiner Posts: 178 ★★
    Love my r3 stryfe. Also encouraged me to take up my og guilly to r3 and she is so much fun. Stryfe makes plowing through ROL so much fun
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Stryfe is phenomenal - never understood how people disliked him at launch.

@Worknprogress
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

@Worknprogress
    To clarify the stance I've always had and still have, I never once said he was bad. I said he was useless which he basically is. That doesn't mean he can't do things it means there's practically zero reason to ever choose him for it.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    KaLikOT said:

Swedeah can solo most bosses with a mediocre champ though. Im pretty sure most of us can’t solo those bosses with stryfe lol. Im not saying stryfe is bad, all im saying is swedeah is just too good.

Yes, but with most other champs it would be a much longer vid, even at r4
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    What exactly is going on with the Medusa fight?

I see the Mister Fantastic Prefight, to presumably counter Medusa's regen from buffs. But how does he get around Do You Bleed?
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 ★★★★★
    altavista said:

What exactly is going on with the Medusa fight?

I see the Mister Fantastic Prefight, to presumably counter Medusa's regen from buffs. But how does he get around Do You Bleed?

Apperanty you can still kill her by just reversing the buffet healing. He also ramped up his Pr X so stryfe would have poison resistance and therefore heal off of it to survive.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

@Worknprogress
    I said he was useless which he basically is. That doesn't mean he can't do things it means there's practically zero reason to ever choose him for it.
    hmm
    At WnP’s point in the game when Stryfe came out, he was useless. He already has everything 100%.

I have fun with Stryfe and think he’s fun, but he’s pretty useless to me too because anything I could’ve used him for I’ve already completed
  • Options

The only thing I hate about Stryfe is his glance that costs 5 charges. Most annoying part about him

Don't get hit then, it's a good part of his kit since it safe guards you from getting wombo comboed six feet under.
    Don't get hit? Do you not know that being able to parry at the moment is like trying to get the truth from Boris Johnson? 😂😂😂
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★

Don't get hit then, it's a good part of his kit since it safe guards you from getting wombo comboed six feet under.
    Don't get hit? Do you not know that being able to parry at the moment is like trying to get the truth from Boris Johnson? 😂😂😂
    its also the solution to make sure the safeguard doesn't go up and makes you lose charges