Options

Question about Stark Spidey in AW

so as some of u guys know, I pulled a 4* Stark spidey from a PHC. I r4ed him, and my ally is starting war soon. I was wondering, which AW node is the best for him, comment below please. tks for your help :)

Comments

• Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Use him for attack
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Apache wrote: »
    Use him for attack

• Options
    Dob1616Dob1616 Posts: 169
    He’s much more useful on attack
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Jaded wrote: »
    Apache wrote: »
    Use him for attack

• Options
    MillybearMillybear Posts: 113
    Put him on the node with 400% special attack damage. He’ll evade the specials.
  • Options
    JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    @Jmoneysteck I just got him and I haven't mastered him yet :disappointed:

he isnt too complicated, just use dexterity to build up the charges then attack
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Kestrelle wrote: »
    Every single friend and family member that I have who has actually spent time in a psychiatric ward recognizes that time as the hardest, most painful experience of their lives. Visiting them in the wards, you find them in tears, being treated in ways most would not want to experience, begging to be let out. Patients who don't know better walk around naked, try touching/hugging/groping others. Patients throw things, they lash out at others for absolutely no reason. Basically, it's hell. It's hell for those in there, it's hell for those who visit.

Not one single person I know who has spent time in a ward wants to talk about it, let alone joke about it. Doing so with complete disregard for how it could impact people who truly suffer from these afflictions is as insensitive as it gets. I guess consider yourself lucky that you haven't been as exposed to the pain as I have been

Sigh, yes, no1 will deny that having a psychiatric disorder, being admitted, having it influence your entire life, your being so to speak isn’t an awful painfull experience. However that does not mean that every moment of their life has to be a living hell, having humor, being made fun off, sarcastic, dark humor can be a tremendous relief in such times.
    I really have no idea in what kind of country, society you live, but in my world, humour can also help in creating a situation where in there is room to talk about what it’s like being admitted, what it does to a person, while also being able to have a laugh.