**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How useful is Immortal Abomination for you?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited February 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I just explored 7.1, and pulled ibom from nexus. I have science t5c and I’m just waiting for rank up event. The 2 things I take the most seriously in game are act 7 exploration and War. I don’t run suicides. I know he’s good as a defender but how is he in act 7? Is he work the r3 promotion unduped?

Ps: I have torch at r3 already and the only other science champs I’m hunting now are spidey 99 and red Gaurdian

How useful is Immortal Abomination for you? 105 votes

Take him to R3 unduped
80%
ISO8PotatoJadedheruheru511Leediman39Terrathanks4playingck87_Kamikaze_TurtleDragonMCOCBrokenRasiloverpseudosaneArchdemon_Ackbar67Jakearound10or_StrongLittle_Crocodili29Colonaut123Rockyshockyjacboon 84 votes
Keep him at r2
20%
zuffyDuo_KulioFoxhero007AgentDoom9AssumedNamercm2017TatteredSailMalreck04Denzel116JChanceH9SnakepDeaconTRONG94MephistoLpooDa_MonstrousityCeltic1981The_HoTUTheFlashy20OrthoCresol 21 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Take him to R3 unduped
    The awakening is pretty nice, but not necessary. I don’t run suicides but I use him a decent amount at Rank 3. Some solid utility, and especially for my roster when I got him because I didn’t really have a good poison champ.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Take him to R3 unduped
    you won't regret it. he's a great champ and has uses all over a whole bunch of content
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Take him to R3 unduped

To me he’s been pretty useless. I think he’s pretty overrated if I’m being honest. But if you like him go for it. He’s certainly far from a bad champ.

Not sure why someone would state this. Care to elaborate why you consider him useless?

Before you answer tho, if u have him try this:

Throw sp3. Then sp2. If the opponent isn't already dead after the sp 2, then spam sp1 until he is ( hint, you won't need to spam it much, he'll die pretty soon after that sp2)

Also, the above works even if the opponent is poison immune, cuz acid burn is not considered as poison by the game.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,149 ★★★★★
    Keep him at r2
    I have him R2 unduped and was not impressed. Take forever to sp2 and I just don’t see the damages afterward.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Take him to R3 unduped
    he was my first r3 and i'm overall a fan of his. He's fun to use. He's not that great of a defender tho and I would hardly bring him to AW (I primarily take path 5 so mighty charge and the debuff immunity nodes gimp him). He has uses in various AW nodes for sure, but he's definitely not a staple AW attacker. More situational.

I think his greatest value is in AQ, incursions, questing, story, etc.
  • Options
    Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    Take him to R3 unduped
    I use my r4 5* in every single Science Cav EQ. He crushes it every month. I also use my r4 for SQ and AQ! Good for AW defence and might have seriously good use in the new solo competitive mode!
  • Options
    mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    Take him to R3 unduped

To me he’s been pretty useless. I think he’s pretty overrated if I’m being honest. But if you like him go for it. He’s certainly far from a bad champ.

Not sure why someone would state this. Care to elaborate why you consider him useless?

Before you answer tho, if u have him try this:

Throw sp3. Then sp2. If the opponent isn't already dead after the sp 2, then spam sp1 until he is ( hint, you won't need to spam it much, he'll die pretty soon after that sp2)

Also, the above works even if the opponent is poison immune, cuz acid burn is not considered as poison by the game.
    Agreed 👍👍
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Take him to R3 unduped

he was my first r3 and i'm overall a fan of his. He's fun to use. He's not that great of a defender tho and I would hardly bring him to AW (I primarily take path 5 so mighty charge and the debuff immunity nodes gimp him). He has uses in various AW nodes for sure, but he's definitely not a staple AW attacker. More situational.

I think his greatest value is in AQ, incursions, questing, story, etc.

He's always on my war team, more so than Torch who rarely makes it but then I haven't played higher than T5 so maybe it's different for higher tiers.
    His tankines and regen allows me to play safely. I can avoid risky dexes and intercepts and just block everything