**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Monday deals

Has anyone heard what the deals will be on Monday? Today's deal wasn't that impressive

Comments

• Options
    OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    I heard Walmart, Amazon, and Target will all have pretty much the same deals they did for Black Friday on Cyber Monday. Still waiting on Best Buy and some others to announce their Cyber Monday deals though.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I think Kabam are trolling us this year. I guarantee one thing - the class-specific 5* awakening gem that everyone is pinning their hopes on is not gonna happen.

Kabam have told us on the one hand that 6* champs are coming and that the game has moved on.

On the other hand, they are behaving like nothing has changed and are rolling out the same 4*-centric deals they did 12 months ago.

Look at the Black Friday deal, exactly the same items and value as last year, for the same cost. But T4Bs, T4CCs and T2A fragments are far more plentiful than they were 12 months ago. Apparently, according to Kabam economics, that doesn’t lead to any devaluation a year on.

Yesterday’s deal is the first one they’ve released that I found to be genuinely insulting. They knew the hype and expectation surrounding this weekend’s deals and they just lazily churned our last year’s deal with apparently no real thought behind it. There’s no excuse for it and we all deserve better.

They have a chance to make up for it on Monday, I’m open to being pleasantly surprised, but I’m not holding my breath.
  • Options
    WVPride91WVPride91 Posts: 74
    Haha someone is a smart ass but I like it tho lol. Kabam let us down Friday for sure, best deal tbey had for me was half off all the masteries cores and carbs but that was awhile ago lol. Other than that, most are a slap to the face
  • Options
    NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    WVPride91 wrote: »
    Haha someone is a smart ass but I like it tho lol. Kabam let us down Friday for sure, best deal tbey had for me was half off all the masteries cores and carbs but that was awhile ago lol. Other than that, most are a slap to the face

agreed best deal was the mastery core one