Who do you always get clipped by

MaxGamingMaxGaming Member Posts: 3,211 ★★★★★
So every Champion has attacks that are long annoying or just hit you by a little who are some champions you almost always get hit by, for me I always get clipped at the end of the Tigra sp2 and her basic attacks

Comments

• TashiTashi Member Posts: 47
    edited February 2022
    Tigra Sp2, War machine sp1, Groot sp2, sam wilson(cap america) sp2

And finally red Magneto sp2
  • MightyDMightyD Member Posts: 95
    Venom's sp2, korg's sp1( if it's unblockable and I try to dex it), nova's sp1.
  • HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    edited February 2022
    Nick Fury’s Special 1

Can almost fully Dex it
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,714 ★★★★★
    Emma used to get clipped by buffed yellowjacket
  • Noise72Noise72 Member Posts: 337 ★★★
    Korg's sp1 is my nemesis
  • Ace2319Ace2319 Member Posts: 619 ★★★
    War machines special 1
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Member Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    These ultra long animation ones.... tigra, ddhk, og bp
  • DarkZenDarkZen Member Posts: 285
    Agent Venom. If i dont react quick enough after parry stun i get hurt. Also against Hulk Rag when his Face Me pops up
  • Intensity108Intensity108 Member Posts: 327 ★★
    Just everything about Domino
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    that stupid Green Goblin SP2 .. i mean even when I'm fully anticipating it ... KABOOM right to the face smh lol
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 467 ★★★
    Yonder, Emma, cyke, iceman, og spidey, cosmic spidey, guardian, oml, YJ, KM... I'm not that good of a player unfortunately. Lol
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Member Posts: 244 ★★
    gazbea said:

For me it’s always Old Man Logan’s second hit of his heavy because I forget there’s 2 hits to the heavy! I always dex the first hit no problem and rush in to counter the heavy and then get hit by the second hit. Every time it’s a face palm “oh no not again” moment. Obviously it’s not every time just one of those that keeps tearing it’s ugly head

I hear you. I have a similar issue with Venompool's heavy. I always forget about the second strike (kick), rush in, and take a boot to the face.
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    Mysterio
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    OG and WW2 Cap' SP1. I don't know why, but whenever I try to dex first part I end up parrying it instead... It's frustrating ^^"
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,894 ★★★★★
    War Machine's SP1.

There are specials I can dodge and there are specials I can't dodge and there are specials I have difficulty dodging, but his SP1 is the only one I can't dodge while always thinking I can. Every time I face him, I instinctively try to dex it, only to be blown to kingdom come. If I just hold block I'll heal up nicely from all of the debuffs, but no, I have to fail to dex it every single time.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Member Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Also the defender recovery timing is jacked up where it's a gamble to throw an SP3, and at times an SP2....
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Member Posts: 183

Just everything about Domino

Domino fails dexterity sometimes, so possible that it's not your fault when you get clapped
  • Strangecraft069Strangecraft069 Member Posts: 183
    7.3 kang, cyclops sp 1, yellow jacket sp 1
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Member Posts: 534 ★★★
    Quake SP1
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Member Posts: 1,936 ★★★★★
    Killmonger SP2. I dash in to hit his block and he just SP intercepts me every time